CoD: Warzone

Yeah, it usually doesn’t take that long. I occasionally have it lock up on me like that, but I just back out of the game and restart it. That’s always worked in the past.

Tried that a few times. This issue started last week when I was getting warzone installed and messing with my account issues. Once I got all that done I’d just sit and wait for a match. Never would find one. Stopped messing with it after a half hour or so. But again this morning I thought I’d try and same thing. Just sits looking for a match. I did turn back in crossplay for my Xbox since I’d had to turn it off due to the BF bug. Crappy crap crap.

Warzone is still kind of a mess, especially on PlayStation, but I had a banger of a game in Resurgence last night.

Lots of foul language and a long period of waiting for the damn game to start. I dunno what’s up with that, but it’s frustrating, however I think it sets the stage for the good times to follow.

My favorite is the guy who literally couldn’t hit me while standing right in front of me. :D

In an Activision-hosted call with press and content creators, Infinity Ward Co-Studio Head Pat Kelly, Activision Game Director Josh Bridge, and Raven Software’s Eric Biesmann candidly discussed the problems, and their plans to fix them.

During the call, the trio bluntly stated: “We f**ked stuff up,” but made promises that these would be addressed throughout the rest of the year.

Bridge stated that they were “not happy” with the state that Warzone finds itself in, and admitted that they had “learned the upper limits of their technology” as they attempted to integrate games into Warzone over the last couple of years.

This should be interesting…

I got my 60th big map win tonight in Titanium Trials. The Terminator-based special mode that’s been running for almost two weeks now. They did a great job incorporating the Arnold lines if you buy those operators. One of the few that actually tempted me a bit.

This was a pretty good match that, as often can be seen in Warzone, proves out how position can win you a match.

Very cool thing they’re doing to commemorate the end of the line for the original Warzone. Get yours at the link.

Mostly amused at what’s not on the stat list…