CoD: Warzone

Yeah, it’s my go-to loadout tactical item. Thanks for the perk tips

High Alert is pretty ridiculously good now, and Ghost helps you see people before they see you because it counters both HBS and UAV.
I have transitioned to High Alert from Ghost though since it helps in more situations than Ghost does. Has saved my ass many, many times. I do wish loadouts were 8k or so solo and 25k for 4 man, maybe 18-20k for trios though. As mentioned above it’s a bit hard to get in solo and way too easy in a group. Cold Blooded is going to end up being even better since it counters High Alert. I am currently running Cold Blooded or Doubletime, High Alert and Tracker. Tracker is quite underrated and has helped many times when tailing people. You can see the footprints through windows and know where they went before breaching.

What’s really great is that he’s not even playing Warzone. That’s just regular TDM.

They got rid of vanilla trios again, in favour of a snipers and shotguns mode.

uuugh

With the apparent player base that they have, what is the harm in leaving trios in?

My son and I play this, its fine as a duo in trios but quads not so much.

Hope we get duo’s

This last update for the PC is causing me to crash to the desktop randomly every match. Anyone else having issues?

It has been crashing for me for a few weeks at least now.

My game would previously get disconnects and lag freezes that ended with a crash. Now it plays smoother but just crashes right to desktop every match. I’d rather have the previous bug since I had an actual chance to finish the match.

If anything there might be a brief hang, but usually it just drops to desktop for me. Happens in single player and mp games.

When I crash it always freezes for a few seconds first.

How much ram does your machine have? I’m running on 8gb and think it might be related to that.

I have 32gb ram and a 8gb rtx 2080. My cpu is starting to get long in the tooth. It is an i7 skylake. I’ve tried reinstalling the shaders, driver rollbacks, reinstalling CoD, and installing it to a different drive. I’ve given up for the most part.

Ah, so a poorly optimized port might be the issue.

New CoD update downloaded today, new nvidia driver landed today as well. Still crashes.

Duos are in!

Plunder Mode only, but that works for me.

Oh for shit’s sake, but plunder is ONLY duos, so if you wanna play Plunder with your two or three buddies you can go pound sand. Why do they keep fucking up like this.

Won a match of Plunduos today, mostly by avoiding other people and just doing missions.

Disregard players, acquire currency.

I wish they would disable weapons until you hit the ground. It is so tiring being shot at in the air before you’ve had a chance to do anything. Actually been killed a couple times that way, which is especially brutal in BR.

There was another download today. Made it through a partial round of ground war. Will play some more to see if I can make it through a whole round without crashing.