Come guess this movie in the 2017 20:20 game!

Fuck, this one’s killing me. I feel like I can even remember the context of this scene, but not what movie it’s from.

Man, that looks like Young Neil from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is getting cussed out by a slightly cooler girl.

But that isn’t Scott Pilgrim.

Looks like Jennifer’s Body

That’s it. I knew I’d seen it, whew.

abidingdude is correct it is Jennifer’s Body.

60:60

80:80

100:100

Interestingly enough, my forthcoming 40 also has some hot sapphic action. New 20:

The Invitation! One of Karen Kusama’s other great movies!

-Tom

P.S. I totally should have gotten Jennifer’s Body. Since I’m the world’s biggest Jennifer’s Body apologist, you guys should give me credit for that one.

That certainly was quick! Indeed it is The Invitation. Here are the rest of the screen shots:

In what movie will you see this at the 20:20 mark?

-Tom

That looks like Harryhausen to me, but I can’t see any mustaches so it’s hard to be sure.

That looks a lot like the cheesecake Horror extravaganza Twins of Evil.

Correct, except that you misspelled “Best Movie of All Time”.

The 40:40 features the evil Count Karnstein and one of his, uhh, lady friends. She is not a twin of evil, by the way. There’s a twin of evil seated off-camera to the right.

The 60:60 is the Witchmaster General’s wife giving him the what-for. In the Twins of Evil prequel, the Witchmaster General will be entirely CGed.

The 80:80 needs no comment.

Cushing is so goddamn good in this movie. No joke. His wife had just died and he insisted on working to help himself through the grief. He wears it in every scene.

On a lighter note, the eponymous twins and their twins didn’t make it into any of the frames, which is frankly unconscionable. So here you go:

That’s Mary on the left and Madeleine on the right. Or the other way around. The evil one is the one on the right, at any rate.

Over to you, Mr. Confusione!

-Tom

Thanks Tom, the only reason that this movie, which i saw a long time ago, was relatively fresh in my mind is that you mentioned Peter Cushing’s terrific performance on one of your podcasts i listened to recently.

I’ll have my 20:20 up once i get home from work.

20:20

Wild guess…

Once Upon a Time in America

Ha, that’s my guess as well

It’s not Once upon a Time in America.

40:40

I’m Very Disappointed in You?

The sixty:

Soderbergh’s King of the Hill?