Company of Heroes 2 is a real snow job

Really, I loved COH and it's add on packs (not friggin DLC).
I thought the single player was a decent attempt by MP and Skirmish are where it's at.
COH2 does look a little better, and the skins for tanks are cool...but that's honestly it.
I'm not a diehard COH player, so I went into COH2 with a casual mindset.
I tried so hard to like this game, but I was honestly just annoyed with the game as a whole.
It felt like they cut down buildings you build over 60%, unique units a good 40% and defense structures by 70%.
Not to mention odd FPS issues that come ans go.
I love building a base, building an army and scouting out the woods or town while getting into small skirmishes for land until both sides start the big assault.
This game feels like it's a rush to who gets out 2 tanks and over comes in other and that's that.
Once the enemy has even a slight advantage on you, you're lucky never going to rise back up due to poor balancing/lack of resource spots to cap as even the largest maps here feel like a small to maybe medium map in COH1.
Honestly this game feels like it was made for battles with a few units on each side for a few moments and then that's it, the match is done.
No longer is there stalemates that require skill and patience to out smart the enemy or defend against attacks while you build an army.
Instead it feels like a rush to the other players base while only building 2 buildings and a hand full of units total.
Fuck this game, fuck Sega (obviously) and fuck Relic for supporting a $60 unfinished game that pinches you for money to just enjoy things you should be unlocking.
As if the $60 price tag for a game was bad enough seeing that most PC games are $40-50 new...but they want to squeeze another $6-9 bucks off of you for a few tank skins that look almost the same?
People! We can't allow this stuff to happen anymore! Speak up in a mature and detailed way so the Devs and Pubs take you seriously!

Yeah. 3 out of 5 stars for those games is very generous.

speechless...you sir are a SPACTARD

COH 2 MAKES ME CRY!

This is twice now in this 'discussion' that you're calling for people to be castrated for, as far as I can see, disagreeing with you.

You've also said "objective critique" which is literally an oxymoron.

Pretty hard to take anything you say seriously at this point.

Ridiculous review. The game is obviously not a 1/5. Even taking into account the criticisms of lack of invention and dlc, it's at least a 3.5. It's funny that when the festering turd that was Rome 2 was released people cried "why didn't they just make Shogun 2 but set in Rome". Essentially, if it ain't broke don't fix it. The reviewer seems torn between hating the game for being the same as the original and also hating it for differing from the original. Ok, so you don't approve of the changes that were made, but 1/5 is completely uncalled for.

Troll reviewers are just going to troll....sigh