Company of Heroes Nazi Strats?

I never use the medic station…

A screen doesn’t really seem like that much.

So, who here plays online? I’m about rank five in both Allies and Axis and kinda stuck there. I’ve learned some good info here, but I’d love to figure out what I’m doing wrong and get better if someone wants to play me. :)

A friend and I had been playing regularly for a few weeks, but I’ve been having to take a lot of work home this week. pfreak wanted to arrange games tonight starting at 9 or 10 eastern, and hopefully I will go back to being online at night pretty regularly. My profiles are “roberdjp” and “confirmed”.

I’ll add both, jpr. I’m “wzrd”.

Though I don’t think I can make it tonight. But that timing is normally pretty good for me.

Oh, yeah. I didn’t remember that was you.

When I’m not playing anything else I’m usually on around that time.

I always thought the medic stations’ range was alot longer then a screen.

I meant a radius of a screen, not a diameter of a screen.

I think the medic station range is something more along the lines of nebelwerfer range. The trick with medic stations is whether or not you think they will pay for themselves over the duration of the game, which is pretty much once you’ve gotten 2 free squads. Of course, this can mess you up if you’re getting close to the population cap and were saving room for a heavy tank or artillery.

• Alan

The axis medic bunker upgrade is great. I don’t think I would build a bunker just to get it, but if you want to lay one down anyway for an MG42 garrison, then the medic upgrade it generally worth it. It’s especially nice if you are skipping tier 2, because it gives you a way to get grenadiers and panzershrecks without building a kreigs barracks.

I post faster, Pfreak!

I’m on now with wisefool, anyone else coming?

Thought you said 9 eastern. I can get on now, though.

Edit: Don’t see anyone around.

we’re back in chat now