Credible Source for Daniel Day-Lewis as Joker in Batman 3?

Few people know that Daniel Day Lews was the inspiration for the design of the Iron Man armor.

Yeah I was just thinking about Paul Giamatti in Sideways, too. Don’t really see DDL working that role.

I’m not sure he’d make a great Sam in Casablanca, either. But then again, maybe he would.

Lewis played a sort of sad-sack nerd in “Age of Innocence”.

Daniel Day-Lewis in William H. Macy’s role in Fargo.
Daniel Day-Lewis as Neil Patrick Harris in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.
DDL as David Hasselhoff in Dodgeball.
DDL as Dirk Diggler.

DDL as Neil Patrick Harris in Starship Troopers.

DDL as Neil Patrick Harris as Neil Patrick Harris in Harold and Kumar!

Greetings Schmidt. Welcome to two posts ago!

-Tom

Shot for shot remake of Wizard of Oz with DDL as the entire cast including Dorothy, the Witch, the Munchkins and the flying monkeys.

He will be nominated for, and win an Oscar for, his portrayal of The Lollipop Guild.

What, you read those things? This is like a “LIST GAMES FOR ME” thread where we just post to entertain ourselves.

Damn you Tom, this thread was good until you derailed it. On A non-DDL subject, who is with me in believing that Ledger isn’t really dead and we’re all gonna be super surprised when the Joker plays an integral role in Batman 3, as per the original plan?

EFG:

That’s what I was thinking. I’ve a feeling Elvis will be playing the Penguin as well and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a cameo from Lord Lucan as The Rhinestone Cowboy, complete with Shergar as his trusty steed.

Lord Lucan is a asshole. Why would anybody want to work with that stuck-up jerk?

I’d really like to see a proper rendition of Mr. Freeze. (The Freezinator left me pretty cold. Chill out! Iced tea! Snowflake-glacier-popsicle!)

I think Daniel Day-Lewis could knock it out.