Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

When I first read this my initial suspicion was he did play it briefly and just forgot about it completely. I know I also am 50/50 on if I ever played this or not.

It used to surprise me sometimes when some of my Gen-X friends, people I’d first meet in high school or college, would know very little about videogames. Everyone plays a little of this or that, but the ‘deep dive’ I had as a kid was not typical, I guess.

Yeah, my suspicion always was that he was handed the controller and he stumbled V around for a few seconds, maybe accidentally shot at a pedestrian, then smiled politely and said it was cool or whatever. In no universe was a busy actor like Keanu Reeves playing through a full 40-hour open world RPG.

A busy actor like Seth Rogen, on the other hand, I might buy it!

I think Cavill is on record as having played through Witcher 3 like three times or something.

Sure, but Cavill is a huge gaming nerd that still stans for Warhammer in interviews.

Keanu has never said a word about gaming.

Cavill is a huge gamer, is the difference. He’s talked about it a lot.

Haha, true. I just saw a headline in my Google News feed this morning where he said it’s his dream to star in a Warhammer movie.

Just saying, if he finds the time for multiple W3 playthrough with his acting schedule, Reeves could too. Seems like he’s more into motorbikes, though, at least given how YT keeps pushing videos about that to me.

Cavill has posted social media photos of his gaming PC, which he built himself.

I watched a Youtube video a while back of Cavill building it.

All that and Superman-level good looks too! /swoons

And the rest of us are (mostly tail-end) Boomers like me, heh. :-) Do we actually have many people under 40 here at all?

Yeah, that dude is too pretty. They make him look a bit weathered as Geralt and it helps.

I feel like Armando might be south of 40.

I’m a tip of the spear millennial. Consequently, you can all blame everything on me; from that slice of avocado toast I consumed back in 2008 which toppled the global economy, to movies sucking now because of that one time I watched one on my phone whilst travelling on a bus.

I’ve had similar experiences with my college students. They all play video games to a greater or lesser extent, and the one’s I’ve kept in touch with who are older (now in their 40s) it’s still normal for them to play games when they’re adults. Our generation (I’m a tail-end boomer) adults playing video games is considered a strange hobby. For my students it’s just normal.

So you are the reason there are so many horrible non-dairy substitutes.

Everything wrong with the world is the fault of boomers and millennials.

– Gordon Cameron, Gen Xer

Is it a material misstatement of earnings, revenues, debts or expenses?

No?

I’m gonna guess their investors don’t care.

YES!

There are dozens of us!

Armando is younger than I am even.

Sadley Bradley as well.