Cyberpunk 2077 - PC technical thread

Not universal, this did not happen to me yet, with 1.05 or any other. Launcher and exe are both closed when I quit the game.

“Spectre - Removes spectre mitigation to improve performance on all configurations.”

Yikes.

It’s only for the game executable, unless the Rooskies trojan CDPR’s updates that’ll be fine.

Given the care and attention the launch received, I wouldn’t count this out as a possibility.

/s

The better performance for 10xx cards is promising, but it doesn’t seem to be updated to 1.05.

I just tried it in 1.05 and the skip videos stopped working, where it worked in 1.04.

Well, my Delamain questline has bugged out and I can’t make any progress on it, even after restarting and reloading previous saves. First proper gamebreaker I’ve had so far.

How is it bugged out?

Tom was asking where the cyberpunk was, isn’t that a plot point from Neuromancer? :)

If the issue is flipped and burning car at the end, it took me shutting down the game and loading, then it worked. It should be fixed since 1.05 though, unless it is baked into savegame.

When I approach one of the cabs, Delamain calls, but pressing T to answer does nothing, and the cab just sits there doing nothing. Same for all the cabs I’ve tried so far. I suspect it resulted from my first attempt to do one, where I died from the police after completing the main objective but before turning in the mission. But even if I reload a save from before I even received the Epistrophy chain, the same bugged situation arises.

Same bug (didn’t have police or anything though), hoping someone has a solution or it gets patched. Moved on to other quests and can answer other calls but not Delamain’s.

Wow, today was an especially tough day with bugs. Multiple CTDs, enemies just standing there frozen while I shoot them, dead people still screaming things at me, cars exploding in large groups, and a moment where I got stuck in slo-mo hacker vision.

I can keep pushing through this stuff, but it gets frustrating having to keep rolling back saves, restarting the game, and restarting my PC. That part gets tedious.

When I was early in the game I made a post here about not witnessing bugs or T poses. That karmic blunder came back to bite me in the ass, lol.

Last night about 30 minutes into act 2, my character became invincible, had zero heath and couldn’t die. Saving and reloading fixed it.

If I had this happening, I’d just play something else tbh and replay C77 in a year when it’s fixed.

That’s my strategy. Too many good games in the backlog to waste time with bugs.

Did you guys know the EXE has an alternate icon for female V?

No, where is that hidden?

In the exe. You can change the properties of the shortcut and browse.

@jpinard

https://reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kjaadu/for_anyone_else_who_found_aiming_wonky_on_a/