DC Universe: the Qt3 roster

PC, Villain on Cry for Blood.

Miss Kiss (dual pistols and sorcery, she isn’t as innocent as she looks…)

PC, Hero, Brave New World
Rebirth (Staff, Sorcery, Flight)

And I started a second char, a Heroette this time on Cry for Blood too:

Boom Babe (Ice/Dual Wield/Flight)

PC, Villain on Cry For Blood
Hellish Harbinger

PC Brave new World

Hero Moonraven

Cry For Blood

Villain The Hessian

What’s the villain league on Cry for Blood called, and who do I talk to about an invite? My main Aimbot, and my BEST CHARACTER EVER The Yolker. Because he’s like the Joker, but a chicken.

As far as I know there isn’t a villain league yet but we totally should start one. But we need a name. My suggestion: Quarter To Doom. Or Quarter To Mayhem. Better ideas?

That would work well with a hero themed version, “Quarter to Justice.”

Oh, and in case it wasn’t obvious, I’m probably going to test out the PvP side of things on Cry for Blood this weekend, so those on BNE looking for invites should look for other posted members in this thread, as they all have invite privileges. Should I enjoy the experience, I will be urging all of you to join me on CFB to pound some sense into these hooligans and ne’er do wells with me.

For Villains - “No Quarter” ?

That sounds brilliant, do you need to be a certain level to make a guild?

I don’t think so, there’s not really any perks to being a guild other than a social thing.

Brave New World
Hero - Crease

PC
Brave New World
Hero - Low Lita
Pistol/Sorc

Okay, the villains’ league is set up on Cry for Blood. “QuarterToDoom”. I can’t invite you unless you’re online, so send a tell to “Miss Chick” and I’ll make sure you’re invited.

As near as I can tell, leagues aren’t good for much except chat. But considering the horrid chat system, that’s actually quite a boon.

-Tom

Ok feel free to laugh but I have no idea how to send a tell to a character with two names a la Miss Chick. Help?

Yeah, it’s kind of screwy. The “easy” way is to open your friends list, click on Miss Chick, and click the tell option. The old school DOS way is to type:

/tell “Miss Chick” blah blah blah chat suXX0rz and you probably won’t see this but here is a message

-Tom

Put it in quotes. “Miss Chick”

Hrm i did the second way but it resulted in a Can’t find "Miss message. Will try again when I get back on. Thanks.

Is it good?

Rolled characters on both Qt3 servers.

Brave New World: Banzai, in the style of Buckaroo, with dual pistols, acrobatics, and gadgets
Cry for Blood: Contagion, with nature, staff, and flight