Dead Space (no spoliarz)

I almost wish I done that LK-my cutter is my most upgraded weapon, and I really like it, but I got very attached to the SPOILER line gun and bladesaw SPOILER so I have put a few points into each of those and use those three exclusively depending on the situation. If I do play again (and I do think that’s unlikely given my gaming slump) it would probably be exclusively with the cutter. Upgraded its awesome.

Out of curiosity, have you upgraded the suit at all? I think the air upgrade is useless, since there are only two moments in 7 chapters so far where air has been an issue, and I either had an air can or a refill station to ameliorate the problem. I am curious if the 25 extra HP is worth the three nodes that it would take to get it and was looking for some opinions on that.

Am I the only one that really likes the upgrade stuff? It’s simple, but they have arranged the nodes so that its almost impossible to overpower anything early on and you really do have to focus on 2 or at most 3 things to upgrade them effectively. That and the inventory management give me a nice, warm and fuzzy rpg feeling.