Dec. 5th, 2008 Update (PLEASE READ IF YOU TRIED TO REGISTER FOR Qt3)

I’m not going to lie, I’m getting an urge to create 6 or 7 sockpuppet accounts to put in my pocket in case I ever cross a line.

I was wondering why I was seemingly the last person from August to make it on the boards. I wonder what I said in my e-mail that sparked Tom’s attention.

I CAN’T MOVE!!!

(too crowded)

-Skipper

Oh you’ve opened a can of worms this time, for accounts new and old alike.

We’re d0med.

Meh, whatever. Tom has shit to do. We can stay stagnant and never let anyone in or go through this a couple times a year. At least he attempts the vetting process some of the time. Right? Who in the hell would want to sort through all those requests? I can easily see why one would procrastinate and begin The Shunting.

1. A bit of craziness.
  2. Fun debates about forum banning.
  3. Some interesting new members.
  4. Back to normal.

Wow, this is an interesting conversation! Hey, if anyone out their is single and lonely, just go to http://www.lonelygamers4sex.com! My friend met his wife they’re!

Awesome time!!

The last time this happened, in July of 07, only real weirdos got in.

Tom, I’d like to complain about these stupid posts:
http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/search.php?do=getnew

Hell, I miss the anon accounts. Open the flood gates. LET’S DO THIS

cracks knuckles

But you just admitted you ignore our PMs!

Hooray the REPORTED button is back!

I somehow feel that I’m going to get reported a lot.

—> [REPORTED] <—

Reported. There is no “feeling” on this forum. Take that stuff to P&R. ;)

Oh man, I hope smeretzky made the cut. That’s right, I’m still not over that, what of it?

Things can always turn to positive if you want that yourself

Patients can access our chemists on the a variety of health topics including skin care, osteoporosis, and smoking, arthritis, heart health and free consultations with licensed physicians!!!

Drugs that match your needs available here!!!

NOW can we have our ban thread back?