Deception: Murder on Quarter to Three Forum Game

I’m still keeping an open mind on the murder weapon. What is a machete, but an oversized cleaver? What is an axe, but a linear blender? In any case, I look forward to the remaining evidence which hopefully will narrow the Clues down. I have also started my GPU cores running a detailed psychological profile of all the other investigators, hopefully to find out which ones are trying to mislead the investigation.

Oh, and who is the next investigator? @soondifferent ?

Tom fits in bucket
Why was he in the kitchen
I suggest we wait

@scottagibson

Why, there lies poor Tom, baked in that pie;
His bits and his his pieces entombed in a crust.
By cleaver or blender yet canst thou descry.
Anon shall thee know it, in that may thee trust.

@RichVR

I am not a seasoned orator, merely a humble investigator. While the evidence suggests that the cleaver is the most likely weapon and so CraigM the perpetrator, I am keeping an open mind for future details.

@Snebmi

I think that the cleaver is the most likely weapon, but I would caution against ruling out all other options. If we can 100% decide on a weapon, we just need four tries to find the key evidence. If we can 100% decide on two possible weapons, we can do the same. At some point, we’re going to have to do something like that.

I do not believe that too much more evidence will be helpful. We’ll only be getting minimal information left, although of course some people would probably like to wait, I think that waiting won’t be too –

Those are my exactly 100 words.

@Matt_W

@Matt_W

Sorry, I was out in the wilderness until about 15 minutes ago.

I don’t know what else to say. I agree that the cleaver is the most likely means, expect that nothing so far matches any of CraigM’s clues. I’ll have to wait for more info.

I think you’re up next @RichVR

You’re looking at the player list, which is different to the player order. It’s me next, then Lantz to finish us off.

For my part, I would like to repeat CraigM’s assessment that the most recent bit of information (relatives) is almost certainly solely related to the clue, not the weapon. Cross-referencing with our preferred weapons, I reach the same conclusion as CF_Kane, that Cleaver - Postage Stamp is the most likely pairing.
In fact I’m almost willing to put my badge on the line for that one but I think I’ll wait for one more bit of information as relatives could be a weak connection.

@Lantz

Whoops, I should update that.

@Lantz

I would like to remind everyone that we don’t have to litigate out the one right clue and means between us, we have 9 good faith shots at it.

With that said, I think it might help our Forensic Investigator to give better guidance if we take some likely options off the board.

I will use my badge to Solve This Crime:
@RothdaTheTruculent with a brick covered in cockroaches @Jorn_Weines

I could not not possibly comment.

This solution is not correct.

Social/Relatives out, Motive/Jealousy in.

You sub one board out per round, right? So there’ll be one more substitution after we have the next presentations?

That is correct. Discuss freely, then I announce a new round of presentations. Then one more substitution.

Hmmm, going by the Cleaver as the most likely weapon to me, the best connection I see would be Suit maybe. Jealous of a new suit? Doesn’t seem like the strongest connection. Power or Money might be a better connection to that. Will wait to see what ideas come up as I can’t check it as thoroughly as I’d like right this minute.

Love letter and Axe perhaps?

Who keeps their love letters and axe in the kitchen?