Deep Rock Galactic (now out of early access!)

And the other biome

I just wish they changed the render a bit, to make the game less confusing when you are in a hole looking at dirt …so your whole screen is made of 48 polygons with a flat texture. But maybe changes here would dramatically impact the requirements for the game, so is a big nono.

A horizon line would be nice for those situations, but perhaps a little disorientation is simply part of the experience of being a space miner.

Rock and Stone brothers!

Today we ROCK and STONE!

Also a new cosmetic dlc:

Seems every new cosmetic dlc has the dwarves wearing less clothes and having more tattoos. D:

Both new maps are fantastic. Also the new double Dreadnought fight, is a huge upgrade in challenge.

Also got this badass achievement unlocked:

3rd anniversary event!

New armor looks sweet!

2021 plans!

Prototypes for new weapons

Tiny lock on rocket launcher with like 250 ammo? Yes Plz.

I’ve always liked this game and used it as a way to catch up with friends, but the other day, it just grabbed me. I spent about 6 hours consecutively doing assignment mission after assignment mission until I unlocked machine events (promoted scout), weekly core hunts, and deep dives. Then I went and unlocked some secondary weapons for gunner and digger. Now I need to deep dive to get some damn matrix cores.

Anyways, the Cryo Cannon is the best weapon, and Hollow Bough is the worst level.

Yeah I passed 300 hrs played a few weeks ago.
I have everything unlocked, just playing for cosmetics , forge gear, and fun!

Update…34

Played this last night with the kiddo…had a Blast! So many updates since the beginning, we usually just play a mission or two every couple weeks and then forget about how fun it is until we go back in. Really good game.

I bought the game a few weeks ago, and have just started to try it out.

Anyone interested in a game with a complete noob? Maybe there are some other new players here too?

I could squeeze in a few rounds tomorrow evening perhaps.

What coast you on?

West coast :)

You can solo the tutorial stuff with bosco, on hazard 2 difficulty. :)

Get yourself use to the classes, Engie and Gunner are good starting classes.