Deep Rock Galactic (now out of early access!)

Yeah I’ve been playing a few solo games as gunner so far. Did a hazard 3 egg collection thing last night which was a bit of a challenge.

@Blips I’ll be around tonight, hit me up on Steam. :)

Excellent :)

I’ve sent a friend request over Steam.

I picked this up with my son a couple of weeks ago. We’re always happy to have more non-random people. We are playing in old continent time though (UK).

Let me know the next time you’re planning on playing and I’ll try to jump in, if the clocks align.

I feel my training tonight of @Blips went well.

The highest, and the lowest.

Thanks to @lordkosc, I now know that V is the most important key :D

Will do. I looked to add you on steam but can’t find you. I’m marxeil.

Been playing this on and off with friends via cross-play and it’s always such a great, polished co-op experience. I got the last character pick as driller but I love it now! My ‘blind digging’ to deposits and objectives is pretty damn impressive, even if I do say so myself. I also love the side-grade system on your gear. Still a lot of perks and slots to unlock. In fact, we’re still working through the opening missions so a lot of stuff is still inaccessible. The scale of the missions and the procedural caves make every drop exciting.

Ghost caves are never exciting.

Me and my co-op crew has gotten into this as well recently. Great co-op experience and even fun to play solo thanks to Bosco. Getting near promoting the Gunner.

Oh, that’s a good suggestion actually. Be good to level another class to switch things up a bit.

Real miners promote everybody equally.

This is worth a view.

Hahaha, awesome.

So how is/was that accomplished?

Some levels have these little caves that occasionally a huge wind blows through and knocks you around. Looks like one must have been right in the path of the rig and a windstorm started just as it was closing.

One of the new weapons is looking great. Timestamped

I wants rockets!

LOL , 72 rockets per magazine.