Derek Smart's Credentials

Search on “sex dinosaurs” in google images and this is what comes up.

And this - but this is just HOT!!! Under 18 LOOK AWAY!!!

What the heck is the shark picture from?

To my knowledge it’s just a photoshop job that’s been making the internet rounds for quite some time. Not sure where it originally turned up though, hmmm.

Yeah, it was an “Internet Urban Legend” that National Geographic selected it as their photo of the year.

There’s a brief write-up of it in the current issue of NG.

Thanks. Between that shot and the dinosaur cake, this thread features the best graphics evar.

Don’t you wish, Fraudman. You obviously care because you’re still advertising your academic fraud. Other people also care. Look at the poll associated with this very thread. Some people do really care about academic fraud. You really should stop being a fraud, Mr. Smart. Insulting me and telling lies about me can’t hide the truth from most people.

Dear dumbfuck - did you miss the fucking dinosaurs?

You really are the most pathetic individual I have ever run across. You make sinner look almost human.

Don’t get crazy now.

The dinosuars were very nice, thank you.

You’re English seems to be quite lacking. May I suggest that you read a few books? It might help you to learn better ways to articulate your thoughts so that you don’t appear to be so lacking in intelligence. Although I am pleased that I’ve managed to touch you in such a profound way.

Have a nice day. :D

BTW, is that picture a piece of your metal from Mars? Here’s the story about Derek’s metal from Mars.

http://suburbia.werewolves.org/~follies/marsmetal.html

Huffman caving in to his inner passion. The black guy is Derek screaming out emoticons.

There you go Chet, see DrCrypt seemed to at least put some thought into his insult. Where as yours seems to try to draw some weak connection between dinosaur posts and my post that was never explained. Perhaps your feelings were hurt that I hadn’t singled out your dinosaur post for praise? If that is it then I must say that your image was very fine, sorry that I didn’t mention it sooner.

Huffman you’ve yet to answer my questions, shall I repost them here?
Also the point of this post isn’t to expound on the evils of credential fraud, but to shut you up, note the number of people who don’t care, shouldn’t that clue you to the fact that you’re in the wrong place for this kind of thing?

/me excercising restraint. And posting this instead

Please repost your questions.

Dear sir, Mr. Smart is committing academic fraud here so this is a good place to correct the record on his fraudulent claims. I also would like to point out that I’m not the only one (according to the poll) that thinks that academic fraud shouldn’t be condoned.

BTW, here’s some hints about shutting me up. Here’s a list of things that I absolutely guarantee will not work well.

1. Insults
  2. Asking me questions
  3. Making threats
  4. Telling me to shut up, especially if it is in order to protect academic fraud
  5. Telling lies
  6. and committing academic fraud will especially not work

P.S. Welcome back Mr. Smart.

Mr. Smart has reposted my questions, those are the ones I’d like answered.

And Re: Your list. So the only way to get you to shut up is to never try to reason or talk to you, but also that may not work since something said in general to no one in particular can set you off as well?

Please help me to create a scenario where you wouldn’t start blasting off about this, as it is the only one I can see is if everyone in the universe ceased to exist in this, or any other, dimension.

Hey, Captain, how about ignoring these guys rather than inciting them with questions? If Bill and Derek disregard requests to stop, our only recourse is to ignore them. Join us.

And post more dinosaur pictures. Can I get a T Rex from someone?

-Tom

Perhaps you misread my list. That was a list of things that wouldn’t work very well. Reasoning was not on that list of things that wouldn’t work.

I’ve explained many times but I’ll be happy to explain again. I’ve only responded to Mr. Smart’s lies and ridiculous statements, that of course includes his PhD fraud. If Mr. Smart didn’t lie or make ridiculous statements then I wouldn’t have any lies to correct. Now since Mr. Smart can’t seem to mention me without lying, I’ve suggested to him many times that he not mention me. Of course this is all under the assumption that he wishes the Derek Smart flame war follies to stop but his actions indicate otherwise.

Now besides Mr. Smart, I must also admit that I’ve allowed a few of the trolls like Chet to draw me into some additional recreational flaming. I must admit that it was quite fun. If Chet continues to send me his hypocritical emails then I’ll start posting them on-line and responding to them on-line. I think it will make it more fun for me that way.

P.S. I’ll get to your previous questions in a separate post, thank you.