DERPSPACE: Encounter at Regula O.S.S. |OT| A bold new space game by Gordon Cameron

Amazing! How did you get dev access to nvidias new 30xx cards?

Nvidia is a joke. Their chip starts with a 3.

But I found a chip that starts with… a 6.

Don’t start joking around with the subject Peddle’s Masterpiece, chum. It is the One True CPU.

Someone’s likely to get cut if they do.

Besides, there’s the 8008, which is not only huge, but spells boob

At the rate Gordon is working on this game, Derpspace 2 will be released before Derpspace.

No sh*t, right? What is taking so long? I mean, I’ve been a believer for at least 8 years
now. So when is it gonna drop?!?!?!?!?!?

Huh! Boob…

My suspician is Derpspace 2 will also suffer setbacks, leading to Derpspace 3 being released before it.

And DS3 will also suffer setbacks, leading to DS4 releasing first…

What I’m saying is Derpspace MCLXVI released years ago.

Derpspace Infinite was actually released prior to the Big Bang and…

we’re all living inside it.

Well, that I can believe.

You clearly don’t understand game development. As a CTO/CEO/Head Architect/Most Handsome and Productive Developer of several of the most successful companies and black site NSA research projects I can authoritatively say that Derpspace development is the most advanced and success project in history that is innovating new technology and best practices.

You are just an ignorant hater and should crawl back where you came from.

@Gordon_Cameron is it true, in addition to the existing payment options for quality jpegs, that DERPSPACE management is considering accepting payments of gold and or silver?

5-11-2020 3-28-00 PM

Um…

Yes. Yes, if people want to give us gold and silver we will accept that.

Yes.

What about gemstones? Drugs? Radioactives?

Small rodents trained in deviant sexual behaviors?

See, those things, not so much.

Except the gemstones. And possibly drugs, depending on which ones.

Bath Salts and Krokodil.

Typical DerpKnight… This is why I normally hang out on reddit.

Because you are not invited into the million mile club for Derpspace because your incorrect views have made you poor and you can’t afford to fund the project with a measly million dollars like I have.

I offered to train gerbils for him, but he declined. What more can a dev ask? tish.