DERPSPACE: Encounter at Regula O.S.S. |OT| A bold new space game by Gordon Cameron

They are not penises.

8===D ~~

They’re spaceships.

Wait, is like the whole game not really about spaceships and missiles and planets, but, like, a metaphor for the creation of life?

That’s deep stuff, man.

Or maybe it’s just a bunch of dicks?

Sometimes a huge, throbbing cock is just a huge, throbbing cock.

And sometimes it’s not just a throbbing cock, it’s a cock in outer space.

General One-Eyed Snake is about to embark on a mission to save his home planet of Genitalia. Not since the War of the Assholes has Snake witnessed such chaos. A deadly disease threatens all life, one spread by human intervention: an STD. Across the Uryne, the Cuntry has fallen. It’s only a matter of time before the Cockland falls, too. Joined by Colonel Big Black, Private Chode, and Private Japseye, Snake will travel to Earth in order to retrieve a cure before all is lost.

Over three years and space penises are all there is to show? For higher verisimilitude, this thread could really use a Derek Smart type to bust Gordon’s balls and hassle him about financial disclosures and general lack of progress.

This thread certainly took a hard turn (see what I did there?).

Whatever happened to innocent old Medical Space Goose?

I’ve been working on new vehicles, but art of that quality and resolution is not something you just plop out, it takes time and resources!

I don’t think people really appreciate just how labor intensive something like the MSG is to produce.

I feel like this thread is getting a little blue.

I guess I’ve had a gap in my knowledge about space sims. A gap that must be filled.

Wait for the Hairy Space Clam Monster DLC.

Does that include the Space Spiders from Sirius?

I just hope that this game lets me fully explore Uranus.

Wear gloves when you do that please.

Submission for box art:

I don’t think we can afford you.

I’m willing to take shares of stock, because I believe in the project so much.

I do not think that thing represents the eventual games’ fidelity at all. Boo! Hiss!

Would you accept stock jpegs?

whathaveIdone Have a stock gif instead.