Devloper Qt3ers needed for GFW Mag Story

Even more ironically it’s run by George Broussard and requires that you’ve shipped something recently to even be considered, or so I hear. I’ve never been cool enough to get in.

Shouldn’t they oust him then?

Pure awesome.

I would be afraid of trying to join a site whos index page is a crazy logo and login form.

The Chaos Engine is quite intense:

As you probably already know we restrict our membership for your benefit. We don’t allow management so you may speak openly without the fear of reprisal, we don’t allow recruiters/HR so you aren’t spammed for jobs you don’t want, the public so we’re troll free, marketing so the forums aren’t spammed and journalists so nothing you post will be re-printed or made public.

Seconded. Someone needs to start a Fake George Broussard blog. I’m pretty sure George Broussard is a member at The Chaos Engine as well.

I think they should still be included in this story on internet communities, they’ll love the extra traffic.

Has anyone ever been on the either of these clandestine locales?

I believe Harvey “Witchboy” Smith runs Game Illuminati, although I could be wrong about that. And I belong to The Chaos Engine along with a couple of other guys here. It’s a pretty good board, but not as active as Qt3.

Well, The Chaos Engine excludes non-industry people, or they did last time I checked, which was… two years ago? You either need a game industry email address or someone to vouch for you.

• Alan

It does excludes non-industry people. I had to prove my legitimacy.

Yup. As did I.