Diablo III

Oh man, I forgot I’m still working on leveling my necro. But I’m becalmed on the endless spiral staircase that is the trek to Cydonia? The spider lady anyway. I always get stuck there, it’s just so dull. Anyway I’m caught in the Destiny trap now so I guess I’ll take a break from Diablo. I know I’ll be back, I always come back.

Yeah, after my Hardcore Barbarian reaches 70, the Necro will be the only class left for me to tackle. I plan to do that when next season starts. From what I experienced with the Monk this season, it’s obvious that when you complete the season objectives and get that special set as a reward, you can really kick ass in a way that puts normal play to shame in comparison.

What are the easiest seasonal conquests to do solo? They all look pretty brutal.

I think I might be able to do the GR 75 rift with my Rathma/skeletal mage necromancer (my highest is GR 70), but it will probably be touch and go. The other ones look impossible. Torment X rift in 2 minutes? What?!?!?

I’m in the same boat. Was barely able to do GR 75 so got one, but getting one more for the extra inventory space is proving next to impossible. Best I’ve done on a TX rift was 2:45 or so. :(

They could make a killing if they’d just sell stash tabs in the blizzard store.

The gold streak one is super easy with the right gear setup. You can look upthread or online for suggestions.

Yep, gold streak and run public rifts for the sub-2 min conquest. Just ask the pubs if you can take a crack a the conquest, as it requires splitting, ignoring loot and a person TP’ing once the guardian spawns to close as soon as possible.

Kill all bosses is also pretty trivial - if you have the right build - WD perma chicken can solo it, vaulting DH and TP Wiz can probably do it as well. Bit harder to co-ordinate in a random PUG, as it requires a bunch of TP’ing that may stretch text only comms.

Well, I did GR 75 and the gold conquest, which was pretty hilarious. I had no idea such things were even possible.

Now I’m stuck on doing a Torment XIII rift in less than five minutes. I’m well-geared and feel like I’m melting dudes, but even with a good open map I cannot complete this solo. Anyone have any necromancer recommendations?

Nemesis bracers can help with clear time.

Finally did it with a wide open map, but it was close. Four minutes is bonkers.

After spending the last couple of days on the PTR, I’ve come to the conclusion that the Inarius set Necromancer, is the single best spec/class/set in any Diablo game ever made. It’s literally perfect. The mechanics are incredibly satisfying, there is nothing you don’t need, and everything you do in the spec and skill setup. Movement, great DPS, great trash clear, great defense, can have a variety of setups from super easy mode to more complicated.

It really is a Blizzard masterpiece, I think it’s their best work. I’ve been playing Diablo games since the day 1 was released, and to me, this is the single best/most fun class and spec I’ve played.

Has that set been the Season set yet?

If not, I hope it’s the season set for the Necro next season.

Not yet. Necro has the Rathma set as the Haedrig’s Gift for the current season.

Inarius is a lot of fun. I find Rathma’s set better for pushing greater rifts (you can stay out of harm’s way a little better), but lawn-mowering stuff down with bone storm is a lot more entertaining.

I only have one thing left to do to finish the season: a third conquest. (I’ve done GR 75 and the gold streak one, Avarice). Is the Boss Mode conquest (kill all bosses within 20 minutes on Torment X) soloable as a necromancer? I’ve tried a few times without success, even while pouring as much as I can into movement speed.

I’m in the same boat, needing only a third conquest to get the stash tab. But after trying many times for different ones I’ve given up, sadly. I came closest with the GR45 (or whatever) rift in under 2 minutes, clocking in at like 2 and a half at best, but that was it. Oh well.

Lots of changes in today’s big patch.

I love that they’re still updating this and that it looks like every change is good for the players. Sure wish there’d be another big gameplay expansion or patch somehow though.

I was going to start this up again. Downloaded the game again, and all of a sudden - it’s in frickin Polish. I don’t know Polish.
Googled it, and they reported an issue with people having downloaded the wrong file and said to delete it and download again from PS-store (though the last time I played it, I’m PRETTY sure it was English).
Only - the game is nowhere to be found on the PS-store anymore.

So… no tournament for me then

I believe it was discontinued and replaced with the “Eternal Collection”, so you won’t find it in the store anymore.

But you should still be able to access the download from the Library on your PS4. Or does this method not let you choose which language version to download?

Ah! I didn’t even look there. There are two files there actually, but they’d Are named the same. Will have to try both, hopefully one of them is the English version :)