Diablo III

Is there some kind of event going on?

I just had a really weird rift. First level was pretty normal until I ran into a dozen treasure goblins clumped together. The second… a sewer filled with cuddly bears, flowers, and rainbow unicorns.

Don’t think it’s an event, those monsters are from the secret Whimsyshire/Whimsydale level. The level’s tileset itself will sometimes show up in Rifts too.

Correct and the cluster of gobbos is a normal spawn as well. You were just riding the RNG train!

Found the perfect game to play now that I can only use the mouse :)

New season… got a cool Daibo with 5x dmg increase on that “spin while walking” ability, kills everything. Shame I need to hit level 60 to cube it.

Gosh well then day one purchase for me!

Always irked by that requirement on pc - I go on holiday to places with spotty wi fi.

Would love to have this offline and fully portable on switch. Would be a bloody dream come true!

Oh, that’s cool thanks. I only knew about the Cow level.

Witch Doctor’s emerald set made this season a breeze.

Well, looks like pretty soon all good demons go to … Diablo 4?

Diablo: Battle Royale of course!

So start the 10 year countdown?

Diablo III was announced 4 years before it came out. So I’d think Diablo IV should be announced, maybe with 4-6 years left?

10 seems wildly pessimistic.

Whoever changed this thread title is the true Prime Evil.

Different thread.

Fake news! Why’d we make a new thread anyway? Or was that back when @stusser was yelling at us about database perf on longass threads?

In any case, @Scotch_Lufkin really missed his chance to make an…appropriately…titled thread for D4.

I found that thread thanks to this helpful Diablo 3 thread guide thread by @Jason_McMaster:

If D4 is ever announced and somehow I get to it first and make the thread I’m thinking

I Would Do Anything for Baal (But I Won’t Do That) (feat. Diabol IV)

Diablo is misspelled on purpose to trigger everybody’s OCD. Drive y’all bitches crazy!

Well, that’s the /thread.

My humble contribution to maximize the horribleness:

I Would D(iabl)o Anything IV Baal

diosmio