Diablo III

Yea, just hit 70 on my Hardcore Monk and it was 6 hours.

Ran with Caides 50% xp buff and a red gem in Leorics Crown for the last 30-40 so levels on Hard.

Really picked up speed when I got a daibo with 580% dmg to that moving whirlwind of death thing monks have.

There’s an EU QT3 clan with at least… 3 active members :)
Didn’t know about that powerleveling community, sounds like a good idea.

I can power level PC NA or switch for seasonal soft core.

I’d love a pc Na seasonal hardcore PL if anyone is able. Are you NA @instant0??

Is NA “North America”? If so, can you pretty please power level me :)

I’m ravenfly in the qt3/NA community. If you see me online, feel free to ping me for a powerlevel.

Do I understand correctly that I invite the powerlevelee into my game and run a T6 rift while they stand at the entrance?

That is my understanding of it.

I’m EU unfortunately, so no way to power level NA accounts, unfortunately B.net still thinks that the US-EU link is run over a 600 ms satellite. At least with Destiny you can ‘swap’ around.

Only just hit 70 on my HC char so powerleveling at this stage would be really slow for both of us, as I do not have the damage output to burst through Torment VI, but soon! unless I disconnect and die first :P

That is correct.

Yup. When you switch floors they’ll have to teleport to you, and you’ll want to make sure you kill everything anywhere near the entrance so they don’t get murdered, but that’s it.

They invite you. I’ll look for you late tonight after 10 Eastern

OMG if you leave game you lose all your bounty progress. sigh

WTF is this 1980?

Gem of Ease doesn’t work on Switch, right? In that you can’t share stash across characters. Or is there a workaround? I’ve only really done one seasonal toon on the Switch

You can leave the game to the menu and restart to do bounties endlessly, so it’s per session. It’s generated fresh every time.

I mean, a full act bounty run is like 20 minutes. You’ll be okay.

Stayed up too late last night knocking out GR 70. Still in love with this LoN frozen orb thing. Much, much better than 6pc Delsere; the slow time combo certainly obliterates everything but you can’t kill anything outside your bubbles. Awkward and slow.

Also, I hope that whoever came up with Set Dungeons got demoted back to manual QA, hopefully on Diablo Immortal. Fuck you for making me deal with your shitty puzzle content to get my stash tab.

Just cleared 70 with a LON thorns necro. pretty fun so far. Think the build has potential to clear into the 100s

Sorry last night I never got on. I hope to be on tonight but I’m seeing Brightburn at 7eastern

The seasons power level community seems like great people. I hoped on last night and a super nice guy not only power leveled me, but brought 2 of his alts and dropped me all 3 char’s legendaries and gems from the run!

Nice :)

Had someone powerlevel me from Paragon 4 to 70 in HC yesternight, also got all the legendary drops.

Was a bit afraid, as I was doing this in HC so he could’ve easily told me to teleport into a death situation.

I forgot how much fun the Impale build was after they buffed the Shadow set like a year ago. Bit too resource heavy to power level lower rifts very well, but if I can cobble together a set for multishot I could likely still blast a few people up this weekend if anyone actually still needed it.

I only barely played enough piecemeal this week to finish the 4th bit of the season journey for the armor and pet so far.

multishot is hilarious. It is basically just a screen of death, and plenty is dying off-screen as well. I regularly find rift tokens lying about from enemies I never saw. I’m seeing a bit of it with my LoN blessed shield crusader right now as well, but she doesn’t have the movement speed the DH does.

The Impale build makes hunting elites just fun. Once you get the required gear you end up endlessly vaulting and exploding packs and it’s a great ride.

I barely touched demon hunters until after the expansion because at the beginning they never made sense to me. But they have so many fun builds that play quite different they’re probably my favorite now.