Din's Legacy: Din Again

Version 0.830 is out: changes.

This patch adds a couple world options, fixes a slowdown, makes some areas more unique, improves treasure maps, rebalances several things, and fixes a bunch of minor issues

Version 0.831 is out: changes.

This patch adds unique skills, a bunch of new mutations, and fixes a few minor issues.

Version 0.832 is out: changes.

This patch fixes a crash, adds the ninja specialty, adds a manual, makes god altars more unique, and fixes several minor issues.

Am picking this up on Steam today. I’ve spent the last few days with Drox Operative again (after 6 or so years away) and got the urge to try the latest and greatest. I tried to buy the game direct from Soldak.com to make sure as many pennies as possible would find their way into the right pockets, but I guess it’s only available on Steam for now (presumably because of the ongoing EA updates). That’s fine for me, too bad about that 30% shark bite though.

$15 seems like a good deal, given the price of Zombasite, but I’m guessing the price will go up when the game reaches 1.0?

Anyway, soon I’ll be mutating with the best of them.

Ah, wait. Strike that part^^

I just saw the official “to-do” list. maybe if I want to try the latest and greatest I’ll start with Zombasite for now. I do prefer my games to be a little less in the works.

I think Zombasite is quite enjoyable. You get the upgraded graphics system with bump mapping. One piece of advice – do not ever allow your expedition points to go negative!

Version 0.833 is out: changes.

This patch fixes a crash, adds a bunch of icons and player skins, adds several new special rooms, and fixes several minor issues.

Version 0.834 is out: changes.

This patch rebalances a ton of things, adds more female skins, adds a bunch of cave & dungeon sounds, and fixes several minor issues.

Version 0.835 is out: changes.

This patch rebalances more things, adds more male & female skins, adds a bunch of new achievements, and adds achievements to Steam.

Version 0.836 is out: changes.

This patch adds a new specialty, adds more female skins, adds more skill icons, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.837 is out: changes.

This patch fixes a crash, adds new special rooms, makes weapon types more unique, adds new female & male plate skins, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.838 is out: changes.

This patch improves many quests, adds scenario selection, adds new mutation icons, improves NPCs, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.839 is out: changes.

This patch adds the final male armor skins, adds another Patreon item, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.840 is out: changes.

This patch adds the final female armor skins, adds a new unique cave, adds door and relic slots, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.841 is out: changes.

This patch fixes a crash, fixes some sorting issues, adds energy anomalies, adds another mutation, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.900 is out: changes.

This patch improves the shadows quite a bit, fixes an infinite loop, makes the perception stat more useful, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.901 is out: changes.

This patch adds Steam cloud support, improves the graphics in many ways, polishes the UI some, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.902 is out: changes.

This patch fixes out of control ice expansion, improves the UI in several ways, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.903 is out: changes.

This patch optimizes a bunch of things (test scene ~32% faster), adds a model for the tower entrance, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

The recent jump to .9 has me ready to hop in. My internet has become very spotty though, so before I do I want to make sure there’s no mechanics that’ll be a problem when my internet drops. Which it will. Every hour. Bleh.

Quite enjoyed Din’s Curse (apart from a couple of the sound effects) so I’m hoping this will help fill my Path of Exile game time since that game and constantly dropping internet don’t get along very well.