Din's Legacy: Din Again

Time to dive back in! Yay!

Version 0.819 is out: changes. This patch adds vendor restocking, makes ghosts cooler, and fixes several other smaller issues.

Version 0.820 is out: changes. This patch improves many of the scenarios in various ways, fixes all of the current help topics, and fixes a few other smaller issues.

Version 0.821 is out: changes. This patch fixes a couple of crashes, fixes some quest and clan placement issues, fixes some world generation issues, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues.

Version 0.822 is out: changes. This patch fixes a couple more crashes, increases mapping radius, adds a bunch of new trap types, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues.

Love it, thanks for the hard work!

Version 0.823 is out: changes. This patch makes several quests much more interesting, makes NPC dialog useful again, adds some new player skins, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues.

Whoa, not like quests weren’t interesting before, but now I gotta check this out.

Version 0.824 is out: changes. This patch rebalances a ton of things, fixes another crash, adds a Patreon item, adds a new player skin, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues.

Hey Steve, what can I do if one of my townsfolks gets infected?

Also how can I stop two townsfolk from fighting each other? I recruited some guy and folks keep fighting him.

healing potions can cure infections.

You can always kill the offending NPC. :) You can also recruit them to your party to keep them out of trouble.

Version 0.825 is out: changes. This patch fixes a couple of crashes, allows recruiting NPCs to town, makes guard items usable, improves gate UI, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues.

Version 0.826 is out: changes. This patch fixes another crash, fixes recruits in multiplayer, adds some new in-game taunts, adds a new skin, adds several chests from Patreon, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues.

Version 0.827 is out: changes. This patch adds a loot filter, makes food & drinks useful, adds a bunch of environmental bonuses/penalties to monsters, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues.

Version 0.828 is out: changes.

Better monsters!

This patch improves monsters in many ways: more item use, more destroying of environmental objects, using doors, new vulnerabilities, fire/acid weapons, vision cone, and much more.

Version 0.829 is out: changes.

This patch adds the Warmaster, Steward, and Apothecary town roles, adds personal quests to NPCs, improves rewards from NPCs, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues, mostly NPC related.

The game really feels like the much-improved sequel to Din’s Curse now, so I highly recommend jumping into it if you liked that game.

Thanks Bluddy!

BTW, if you’re a Soldak fan, you may want to join us on the unofficial discord server. It’s a new server, but hopefully we can gain some momentum.