Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Use more elements than Captain Planet!

So everybody was saying to focus on physical or magic in a party and not to split your attention, but I tried to be a maverick. Finally gave up on that and have been much happier.

Except I changed my pyro/necro to a summon/necro and you can’t summon both their main line summons at the same time. Very sad. And annoyed. I went with this combo after one fight had a single NPC who summoned 2 skeletons who summoned 2 skeletons and I lost count after that.

One thing I wish had paid more attention to was the difficulty curve. I started the 2nd act off in the exactly wrong order, doing the most difficult to the easiest apparently, frequently marking and skipping fights as I realized there was just no way I could do it. It also takes quite awhile to realize this for some fights, because of reinforcements or resurrections.

This has made my recent fights cakewalks but the loot is pretty uninteresting with the low level. Though I did finally figure out why my accuracy was so terrible on 2 characters - that’s the penalty for using overleveled weapons. My ranger was walking around with 50% accuracy for the longest time.