Dominions 5 - Born to be Van Wilder

ooo, I need a civ chart of who is at war with whom right now. gotta get me some sneaky sneakies in.

looks like itā€™s pretty much uber and the giants. I dunno what the bats is yapping about. Weā€™re being peaceful - weā€™re thinking about just trading with everyone - kinda like trader joes, but with eagles. To my knowledge, fomoria is quiet as is pan.

I am saying that work is taking a bite out of me, and I canā€™t do my turn right now, but I can idly muse and say inane things while at work.

Just another Thursday.

@Kelan you gonna be ok, or do you want me to postpone a bit?

Nah, I will just wing it right now. I donā€™t want to keep anyone else waiting on meā€¦

If anyone is willing to make me Vine shields or the Air boots that let you fly, I am very interested. If I canā€™t make my large giants mobile, this will be a quick war I will loseā€¦

Turn has been sent in. Sorry for the delay!

Yeah I could make those if you want to give me the gems plus a fee. I donā€™t think it will matter ā€¦that much.

Sorry, Itā€™s not personal. It has been a looong time in the planning.

I cant help with the shields, but i can make you the boots. What can you offer in return?

You can reply in game if you prefer. Iā€™m making the boots this turn, so i wont be ready for shipment till next turn.

Ahh. Just did my turn. Sadly I dont think I have enough bourbon.
And Pan, you are too funny with your messages!

what theā€¦ iā€™ve been hacked!

Thanks for the offer, but it wonā€™t matter as dfs says. Two flying nations blitzing me and no amount of mobility will matter now.

what, who else is attacking you apart from ubar? sorry been snoozing, clearly

Ubar isnā€™t attacking. Just giants hitting themselves, clearly. Reports of mysterious ethereal beings are clearly unfounded.

Also, how hidden are you Pangea. Took me until a couple of turns ago to find you.

eek! those equites will make me take up smoking!

I thought I was casually flexing a few turns ago when I claimed the first throne. But hereā€™s everyone else strutting their stuff around me. Guess I better get me a level 3 throne quick!

The evil bat swarmā€¦

@Strato you may as well get ready to mop up my water provinces. I have 4 now and wonā€™t have any troops left in them shortly.

Dangā€¦I need to claim a throne too. dont want to be left out in the warmth.

Sure, you could do that, or you could wait until one of your neighbors gets themselves beat up on one and either take it from them, if they took it, or grab the weakened throne soon after.

Seizing fully garrisoned level 3 thrones is a game for foolsā€¦

Just as a friendly public service announcement, there will be an event soon that will make conjuration spells cheaper. Six months or so.

See, Ermor are cool bros like that.