Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Thanks for setting this up Lego! I’ll probably have to wait until tomorrow to set my side of things up too.

a) I’m on UK time
b) I’m not going to have a chance to look at this until tomorrow (Friday). But I will tomorrow.

Don’t spies have to Instill Unrest to be detrimental. I shall certainly abstain from that tactic against the human players.

I did say, no target provinces with abilities, so I think that applies.

It looks like some people aren’t ready. We will hold off the start until Monday.

Let me know if you need help sending your disciple to llamaserver.

Submitted my Disciple! I hope…

Does anyone know how to Set up AI nations for Llamaserver?

Oh crud. Good question. I think you may have to use human players first then have them first turn go to AI? Maybe there is another way now, though.

Had a super busy day yesterday, but getting my pretender in this morning.

I will submit on Monday, by late afternoon. I’m away this weekend. Thanks!

Hopefully I can get some gaming in this weekend. This test is going to be fun! Going to play all our nations and hope I can hold all the AI teams off!

Um, Phlegra should be commanded by an IMPOSSIBLE ai.
Just saying…😁

Hah! Good point! I should have changed them, but not going back now.

Finally got my disciple in!

Looks like we are just missing @wahoo, and I’m still trying to figure out how to add AI nations to the game.

Did you ask llamabeast?

I asked on the Discord channel where most of the games are set up. The best advice I was given was to create the pretenders, and then set them to AI, but I know for a fact that Llama service checks for keys, so I’m worried about sending multiple pretenders in. Also, I’m not a fan of having to create 8 pretender/disciples in. I don’t want my bias to impact the game.

Okay, so I’m making the 8 pretenders/disciples.

Because I don’t trust the AI, I’ve decided to create the pretender, but I’ll keep the disciples random, so that I won’t know what they are.

Marignon - Baphomet - Dormant
7 Domain, 1 Order, 2 Productivity, 1 heat, 3 Growth, 1 Misfortune
4 Fire magic (6 bless points)
4 Earth Magic (4 Bless points
4 Astral (6 bless points)
4 Blood (4 bless points)

Major Fire Resistance,
Attack Skill
Arcane Command
Magic Weapon
Major Magic Resistance
Blood Surge

I think will suffice for the AI.

I will start the first turn tomorrow evening.

24 hour turns until it gets to hard, and then we’ll lengthen it.

Everyone get ready.
@Kelan
@Akaoni
@wahoo
@tylertoo
@Fifth_Fret
@belouski
@Otthegreat
@legowarrior

I will start the game this evening (probably late tonight) and people should get an email. I’ve never set up a game before so be patient. If all goes well, you should all get an email with the first turn in it.

I will be asking a members of the Dominions Discord to start the AI teams and go AI so I won’t have a clue about starting positions.

I wish everyone the best of luck.

Game is looking for pankorV18.map, but I only have pankor.map. I just Unsubscribed and Suscribed, and got the same files. Where did you get the pankorV18.map files?

So, I changed my file names and that seemed to work.

I wasn’t sure where to put the V18 for the winter file however.