Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Also, that’s a mighty huge bat army you have there

Weird thing is I sent 75-80 of the buggers to take some crossbowmen and heavy infantry and they got their ass kicked and routed on turn 2-3. Need 100+ to be sure!

WyldeRyde

I feel like a moron. I just watched 8 heavy cavalry waltz past my massed formation of samurai and kill my prophet. Then half my army got lost in the woods on the way home or something and died.

QT3Lizzies.

UR IS STILL ALIVE. And I certainly hope RubberDucky comes back to play soon.

WyldRyde3.
This game took a turn that I did not expect. Being raided by someone who thinks he’s John Wick (“a F*&KING GHOST, man”), while a nice doggy nips at my toes.

Same here! For QT3Furies. Barely hanging on!

Qt3Lizzies: anyone object to switching back to 72-hour hosting instead of 96? It seems like there are about four of us still regularly submitting orders, which are pretty much all in at the 72-hour mark. Then the game waits a day, then hosts. Seems like we could get to the Cataclysm faster by shortening the hosting time without losing any participation.

No objection, as long as we make the change right after the next turn runs.

Let’s do it!

ok lemme know when :)

We can make the change now - game just hosted.

done :)

Still seems to be on 96-hour timer

looks ok from my end?

When do you show it hosting next? It looks like 5:33 GMT on Wednesday March 21st.

Looks like he set it after it had hosted, which means it will apply next turn.

I love when you’re like, “You know, i should really sit down and do our taxes” and then the Wylde Ryde turn hosts so you like, totally don’t have to.

oic

blargh

Your priorities are absolutely correct. Taxes can wait, at least a month.

@pyrhic could I get a short (12 hour or so) extension on Wyld Ryde? I won’t be able to play my turn until I get home from work tomorrow, which will be after the deadline.

@Otthegreat WydeRyde postponed 24hrs