Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Damn, the next few turns should be super cool!

By the way, @Akaoni, do you need more time?

It was a late Thanksgiving for me, but I have done 2 turns back to back.

Got lucky with a water random path on my first High Seraph! At least I can now cast Wolven Winter as soon as I get it researched. I will only be 6-8 months behind now and not a year, heh.

I think your map positioning puts your team at a slight advantage over ours, so we need ever break that we can get.

Heads up: this weekend I’ll be away - which will make it difficult to get turns in. I’ll be gone Friday morning (GMT) until Sunday evening (GMT). I might be able to get an early-morning Friday turn in.

I will make sure the game turn is lengthed this weekend.

Actually, I am away for Saturday as well, so it all works out.

Waiting on that final turn!

Oops, that is me! busy day of beer and Keno, but will get it in soon…

So, this Friday we are going to put the game on hold for the weekend, because I am out. If we can get a turn or two down before Friday Morning, that would work out great.

Also good with the pause here, as I’ll be at Pax Unplugged on Sunday. I think @legowarrior you’re going Saturday?

Yes sir. Sorry that I will miss you.

I’ll also only have spotty access this weekend, so a break would be great.

Yeah, I will set the turns to 72 hours. I am hoping we can all get one final turn in today though.

I missed my shot this morning, but I’ll get my turn in on the train later today.

Don’t kill yourself over it. The key to Dominions is that it plays at a slow pace and people have to except that life happens to all of us!

http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=QT3pankor1

For people that like to check but aren’t sure how.

I thought we were pushing this until Sunday, but it still shows that the turn is flipping in a few hours. Can you give me another 12 hours?

EDIT: Now it shows Tuesday. Thanks. I still hope to get in my turn tomorrow.

I am have screwed up the math. I’m not always sure how it’s counting everything.

Let me know if the time changes after you submit your turn.

@legowarrior Could we consider extending the current turn 24 more hours, please? I am not sure I will get to mine tonight.

Also, we are already battling the enemy and I would like to consider extending to 2 days sometime in the near future. We are okay for now, but just an extra day today would be really helpful with going to 2 day turns sometime in the next couple weeks depending on how hairy things get.

Thanks!

Game has been postponed.