Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Do we need another extension?

I was going to say 12 hours would be nice, but it looks like you already did it. I am headed out, but plan to do my turn when I get home in 4-5 hours.

I figured it might be necessary.

Nazca, ( @Otthegreat ) I am hitting 134, Whiteport, this turn. Unless you have a burning desire to get involved again in Oceania fighting…which you probably dont, considering how much of a pain they are.

Let me know if you are hitting it, I would hate for us to waste our efforts on each other.

Thanks for the warning! But yeah, you can go for it.

Now that the turn has flipped, can we get an extension until, say, Saturday? My next few days are jammed packed with holiday and travel.

I accidently hit it twice. Sorry about that. It says monday but try to get it in way way earlier.

Just need two more turns!

If possible, try to turn in your next turn right afterwards and see if we can keep this going.

I plan to work on mine today… hopefully this morning, but I need to blow up some ships in Elite first!

@Fifth_Fret. Man I’m attacking the Weald to retake my lost territory to Atlantis. I tried last turn only to run into that worm and am trying again hoping he doesn’t double back. That would be unfortunate.

@wahoo I did consider trying to snag your lost territory, but that seems a little against the spirit of things - especially since that snek is wreaking havoc in both our lands.

How’s everyone doing?

Does anyone need an extension?

I believe that may have been directed at you @Kelan. Looks like we have about 6 hours.

Yeah, internet was down when I got home last night and needed to get to bed. I will get it in right now before work.

Everyone okay?

Did @Fifth_Fret take out the Earth Serpent that turn? Well done!

Going okay, but the AI is putting up a decent fight so far! I am hoping we can turn the tide once we get some magic on the battlefield.

The Vine army and Earth Elem events are a pain in the ass, though! Quit taking my provinces!

I don’t know?! Did I?!

I looked at the turn really fast, but had to run to work. I think you lost some knights, but took it out when I looked at the battle summary.

Hurrah! I’ll look at how much I lost when I’m home (I’m sure quite a bit).

I’m sure @wahoo will also be very grateful, given the terror that thing was reaping on his monkeys.