Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Dang it, that was a voice of the lord. That is annoying because that isn’t a cheap commander!

Ah well, I’m sure he’ll realize that mistakes happen. If he is upset about it, maybe I can send him some weregild.

Okay, so I think I can get my turn in tonight, but just to be sure, I added 18 hours to the time limit. For east Coasters, that should be 2PM or so Sunday.

Let me know if you need more time, but I think I’ll have my turn in by then.

@wahoo, do you need more time?
I added 2 hours just in case, but please let me know.

Gave myself a few more hours. I will get my turn in tomorrow night!

Okay, that is just cruel. People seem to be taking globals down left right and center now!

We have lost 4 of them. Gone but not forgotten.

My you have been busy Legowarrior. At least 3 elemental royalty now.

If Phaecia or Pythium want to fight over the remnants of my desolate landscape, go for it.

They aren’t just royalty, there FRIENDS. My Best Friends!

I was hoping to have more friends, but someone took away my Well of Friendship making!

In any case, you have at least 2 giant armies, with who know how many hidden units running around. I’m sure they’ll pop up somewhere.

You lost track of his army?

Its glamour. You never can be sure where those glamour troops are. They could be with either army. Or they could be thugging around.

I am surprised he saw 3 members of royalty. One of them hasn’t even reached the main staging area yet.

So Phaeacia has water and you have the other 3.
The interesting uniques are forged.
Lots going on.

One thing I have done well is scouting, in that there’s probably a scout in every province of your land. I’ll give myself a clap for that one!

It’s always good to have scouts around, that is for sure.

I bring Itcjtyid warriors against Atlanteans and my fish break like a thin pane of glass.
I bring Atlanetans against Itchtyid warriors and my Atlanteans break before they get to the fish!

Most pointless use of resources in this game definitely goes to my efforts to get underwater.

Oh, and look Phaeacia has Air Royalty too. I’m so behind.

Yeah, there is a good chance that Phaeacia runs away with this game.
He seems to have small armies massing in a lot of places… not that I would know or anything. I mean, how could I?

I think I had a really good chance before my first loss at IND Capitol. Now it’s Machaka’s to lose for sure. I knocked out Ind’s capitol but now I need to hunt down SC’s which are going to hurt me until I can catch them. His raiders are pretty rough.

Bottom line is that I’ve lost simply so many darn gems losing to Ind which wiped out my main advantage. I’m hoping Van/Abyssia can inflict some damage as they hold out. Give me time to regroup and finish off INd.

Ind got Binned. Thanks everyone. Will write something up at the end:)

Ah well. You did good @Evil_Steve. I thought you were going to come back with your angels near the end.

We’ll see what happens moving forward.

Can we push the timer to Sunday? Can’t get to disciples turn in this evening and rough weekend.

Quick Overview of Ind War: My innate advantages crippled Ind’s strategy. First, Ind had destruction/bladewind/arrow combo. But that didn’t work against my units magical armor. @Evil_Steve realized that a bit too late for him to effectively counter. The second is that, I was able to get storm up which hampered his ability to spam fire at me. His summons came online a bit too late but I think crippled my long term chances of winning (along with a strong defense at the capital).

I will make it so.

@legowarrior can you delay another 12 hours. will get it in tonight but will be later. Have evening plans.