Dominions 5 - There is no I in team, but there is in Disciple

I’ll stick around for a few more turns @Maerlande, just to make sure that doesn’t happen.

When I go AI, it will be with almost nothing left.

That is a different thing then. I can work with that.

I’ll be on the road until Sunday evening. I am not sure I can get my turn in before.

Hosting postponed 48 hrs

Thank you!

Postponed another 24 hours.

Thank you. I couldn’t get it done tonight, but I’ll do it tomorrow morning, so the timer should be good.

A draw would be unfair to team TC and Mictlan who each sit at 5 or so thrones.

It was Valambrian’s suggesting and he is on one of the top teams I believe. I would also concede for myself but that doesn’t change the battle between the two leading teams.

I was! I always feel uneasy when the result of a game is mostly the work of the random map generator.

RNG can be a factor in this game as a whole, part of the strategy is to mitigate that - eg: utility of sacreds and other national troops. It is part of the reason why I value blood nations so highly because it isn’t dependant on gem sites. But you know, there are drawbacks to it at the same time.

You of all people I expect would be less willing to want to call a draw, I daresay that your team is the strongest in the game. I have my own reasons for wanting to see the game finished sooner rather than later, I don’t know what sort of impacts my move will have on life in general. I don’t think it is the right moment to call a draw yet, but if majority wishes it to be, then (speaking for myself, not the team) I will go along with it. After all, a game that people don’t want to partake in is not a game I want to be a part of.

Ur has launched a sneak attack on us. How rude.

Mellified,

Apolgies for the confusion. Ur has gone AI. I want to thank everyone for the learning game but given my position after TC just took my cap and wiped out the remains of my army I had only 2-3 provinces left. Good luck to everyone left.

Jay

Team TNN/Bery/Mictlan is strong in position too. But I think our command of seas and fliers gives us a superior tactically position. TNN’s invisible troops are hamstrung a lot by TNN’s possession of mountain provinces.

To Berytos, We, Asterisk, the Stone of reason and calm, offer you the opportunity to retreat from the Throne in Wacce. If you do we will not continue our advance to your capital.

Berytos and TNN, are you going to get rid of barbarians in Chilad? I was expecting one of you to claim the province this turn. But if you are averse to the idea of taking it over, I could always find what to do with extra resources. The same goes for the Woodlands.

Internal discussons are ongoing. But for now, I would advise against it lest there be a diplomatic incident.

I’ll leave it up to Berytos to comment further. I would question how long you won’t advance toward the capital. After all, not advancing for a turn still counts as not advancing. And doesn’t solve the other issue of Ulm troops dying on other fronts. Though I am thankful for the free items in the most recent clash.

I realize you are doing tremendous damage to Ulm. The cost is that I see few defenders near me. Tricky situation. And anyways I thought I’d post some roleplay type diplomacy. I know that if I was Berytos, I would probably not take my offer :)

Yeah, sorry been a busy weekend and working today! Just catching up with the turn.

I am afraid I have no choice but to wait inside this turn with all the besieging army there. I am sure we will have to battle again soon either way! I am sort of trapped right now!

I was looking to come up with a roleplay response, but Nation Overview is hidden and I forgot our Disciple and Pretender names! Mictlan has been pushing for much bloodshed, though, although I seem to be contributing to that with my own armies quite well so far.

Yes yes yes. More blood, more blood, more blood.