Donald J Trump responsible for mass shootings

I still remember Springfield. I don’t think i can be desensitized. They keep showing the mother who die protecting her literal baby… It’s hard to look at the news right now.

Obama’s statement:

That’s a blast from the past. I barely remember what it’s like having a real President.

It says a LOT that “the values of tolerance and diversity should be the hallmark of our democracy.” and not ARE. and that really sucks.

Me too. I’m sure he knows he’s not getting it done in the debates and has little left to lose. That said, I also relate to that pissed-off-Gen-Xer vibe.

From a very high level strategy perspective, burning hopeless candidates to shift the conversation or trial balloon anger is a pretty sound approach. Not that I think that’s what’s happening per se.

While I would agree with that, I also think we have a lot of mentally ill people with guns available and who are emboldened by other shooters. Weird because most of them die from either their hand or a cop. No rational individual would do that for anyone.

Explains the slip up earlier today…

It’s the kind of slip-up made by a man who doesn’t care. Literally. He knows he has a job to do, and needs to stand there and say those words, but he doesn’t actually care.

And the first time he even looked at the speech was most probably as he read it from the teleprompter.

Just saw a report that stores are selling bulletproof backpacks and backpack inserts. The very worst timeline.

meanwhile, in unrelated news

This started last year I think. I remember a local news story on it.

Ah yes, the DJT made me do it defense. Instantly get a few decades off your sentence. Expect to to see this a lot more in the future. And from Trump Party congressmen, too.

…back to the discomfort of the familiar piece of shit we all know and loathe:

That tweet is really hard to parse - who is “… the President…” in that? Himself? Obama? Bush? Did the intern forget to write in first person???

He’s quoting Kilmeade

Ha! Okay fair enough… although in my defence, the randomly capitalised “Control” and the missing question mark do make it look very Presidential ;)

I think this one is all Trump. No question marks for questions, uses ‘reign’ to describe term, randomly capitalizes Control.

How utterly shocking. After badly reading a speech written by someone else, DJT is in the end DJT. Expect more shit tweeting today since he has nothing on his schedule. He may just live tweet Fox all day long. As always, it’s always about DJT’s petty grievances and mental illnesses.