Dota 2 Reborn - Valve revamps Dota 2

Why not use the in game spectator viewer? Best way to watch imo. Screw Twitch.

I’m away from my laptop unfortunately.

The youtube stream is a nice middle ground – you can rewind and pause.

I always watch the finals but the rest it just depends on what else I have going on. It’s always excting. Looking forward to it.

I’ve enjoyed spectating in-game. In vr mode is neat as well, but I have a bug mentioned above where some shader or something is messed up causing some things to be bright pink. So I’ve been sticking to regular in-game spectating

RPS has a handy round-up of the group stage. I’ve only watched a few games so far, mostly the EG and OG ones. But I’m planning to catch up on some of the other highlights tonight.

Wow, this Liquid vs. IG game 2 is something else.

The first two days of the main event have been crazy!

I won’t go into specific spoilers, but the brackets look so different than what I or even many professional forecasters had thought.

Something that has surprised me is the discounting of LFY by analysts and betting agencies. They could have gone undefeated in the group stage if they cared enough in the last couple of games, they dominated that much. They are my pick to win it, although I can’t help but root for OG who has the Australian player ana.

Do yourselves a favour and watch Match 2 of LGD.Forever Young vs. Virtus Pro. I’m not saying it’s Top 5 matches of all time or anything, but it was a really good tense match and by far the best of the day.

Just finished watching that now. It’s definitely the match with the most back and forth I’ve seen all tournament. There have been a lot of suprises and upsets, but oddly not that many close matches and turnarounds. It’s been more a case of teams unexpectedly trouncing other teams.

The games are getting better and better as the tournament goes on. Today’s OG vs. LGD game 1 is an absolute must-watch.

I agree, I just watched that one. What a match!

I thought this short movie was also really well done:

All of Liquid vs VP is must watch dota.

Yes great series, especially the first match!

Newbee vs. LFY today is good too.

Lower bracket finals were just amazing. Really hyped up for the grand finals.

Yeah, the third game of the LB finals had me on the edge of my seat. Hopefully we get 4 or 5 good games out of the GF.

Yeah the third game especially was so good.

Man, Liquid up 2-0.

Those three games were simply unbelievable. Liquid just kept pushing, ganking, split pushing, and then the awesome team fights. Those team fights were usually ambushes and some poor opponent was dead in the first second. Lots of fun to watch.