DS - trying not to forget about it

No, you can’t. She is too enamoured of her puppy and can’t be bothered with the likes of you. Plus, I call dibbs.

-Tom

I wish it was a DS virtual cat :/.

Hey DS Lovers,

Meteos is the ANSWER.

Meteos will breathe life back into the DS.

While made by the same folk as Lumines, this one is FAR SUPERIOR (in my biased opinion).

Its even pretty import friendly except for this one “Missions Mode” that isn’t really all that clear if you can’t read Japanese (just one of the game’s umpteen modes so no huge loss). You also won’t get to read the wacky stories at the end of the game’s campaigns but who gets a puzzle game for the plotlines?

Yeah, I’m looking forward to Meteos like crazy, but when is it coming out here? Someday :/.

June.

Here is a cool commercial for Meteos.

-Tom

I’ve seen some sly things in my day, but Tom, blatantly lying about a Meteos ad and giving us a Nintendogs one is one of the lowest things I’ve ever seen… Dispicable.

Oops, sorry. I can’t keep my Nintendo DS titles straight. Here’s the Meteos ad.

-Tom

Nice try, Chick. I don’t fool four times.

Ha ha, Chick. I think you mean this one.

LIES CATHCART!! st14.hml = nintendogs.

Why do you hate Nintendogs, dmiller?

Homophobe.

-Tom

all i want is the meteos ad.

I’m mostly looking forward to Advance Wars, Castlevania, Animal Crossing, and of course Meteos.

Haven’t you guys heard the story of the boy who cried Meteos? No one’s going to believe you when you link to the real thing.

My most played DS games are WarioWare and Mr. Driller. Especially Mr. Driller is darn addictive. Just make sure to import the EU version to get the Dri-Stone mode missing from the US release.

If you liked Feel the Magic at all, I’d definately go for WarioWare. The games are quite similar, shorter but IMHO much better implemented. After playing Wario, the touchpad controls in Feel the Magic feel really inexact and outright clumsy.

I wasn’t really interested in Nintendogs, but after reading this thread, my treacherous soul lusts for it out of reasons it won’t explain to my brain. Where’s my tinfoil hat?

Actually, this isn’t me we’re talking about. It’s my friend, the same guy who liked Animal Crossing. Not even a friend, really, I just know him.

Fry’s is selling Yoshi Touch and Go and Mario Party Advance for $22.99.

Sexual proclivities and their direct or indirect connection to Nintendogs aside, I bought the DS for three reasons:

1. Advance Wars DS

2. A proper backlit screen

and, most importantly,

1. The shoulder buttons on my SP were broken, making Mario Golf almost impossible to play.

However, the DS is a pain in the ass to use. GBA games are aces, but anything requiring the touch screen makes me have to twist my fingers in all sorts of unnatural contortions. The first and only criticism I’ve heard of the DS layout was Tom’s mention of his trouble with the lower right corner. Does anyone else think the damn thing is just too wide?

You use both hands to hold it, and hold the stick in your mouth.

Wait - that sounds kind of fruity, don’t it?

I’m gonna go watch that video again.