Dune: Imperium forum game

“If you drop back below 2 influence, you lose that victory point”

Wait, this is only for alliance tokens. Where do you have this quote? I am certain, that when you go down below 2 influence, you keep that VP

Not that it matters, because someone will screenshot the manual, but I’m sure you lose the VP from going below 2, but do not lose the bonus for going above then below 4. Is that the confusion?

oh, you are right!!!, I totally misread that rule. Sorry, @Dave_Perkins

It’s in the rules in the faction section. You don’t lose the bonus when you drop below four, but you do lose VPs if you lose the alliance or drop below 2.

I reveal:

I take 1 Solari

I don’t buy any cards.

I have 12 combat strength

@Dave_Perkins your turn, reveal phase. According to my table state, you have 2 Dune cards. And you have 2P from your council seat.

grafikgrafik

This is the board state I have, but please double check your own status (especially @newbrof) as something went screwy with the auto save so I had to manually redo a few turns and counteract the scripting.

board looks good.

I have spent my intrigue card, and Dave spent one and gained one, so he is at 3…

I do not wish to sully my deck with any of that rubbish.

done! moving on to combat phase. It looks like we have 1 Winner, a first loser and a second loser.

@Ginger_Yellow wins 1 VP and a water
@brooski wins a spice and a teardrop
myself wins a spice.

the worm spits out it’s bonus spice all over the board at great flat and imperial basin.

Round 5 after the break

new market is the old market

grafik
grafik grafik grafikgrafik

new conflict is the siege of Carthag

Everybody draws 5 new cards.

@brooski is start player

@Dave_Perkins your hand

grafikgrafikgrafikgrafikgrafik

My hand:

DUNE DUNE MY FAVORITE PLANET SEEKS ALLIES USING SPACE TRAVEL WHILE FOLDING SPACE AND CARRYING A DAGGER

Play Dune the Desert Planet to go to The Great Flat and get 4 spice. Play 2 water.

I have 5 spice, no water, and 4 Solarises.

No troops anywhere.

@Ginger_Yellow

That’s pay 2 water not play 2 water but I don’t want to edit the post because my hand is listed and I don’t want to create A SUSPICIOUS SITUATION!

Is that right? I have you on six spice and one water, but that could be an artefact of the save getting messed up.

My hand:

My Bene Gesserit Initiate goes to Arrakeen
I claim one Solari from control
I recruit one troop and send it with two from my garrison to the conflict
I draw two cards, one for my card and one for my location

My new hand:

I have 8 Solari, 1 water, 0 spice, 3 troops in the conflict and 1 in my garrison

I will post board state once I have confirmation of @Brooski’s resources

Your turn, @Dave_Perkins

@brooski started with 3 water and 2 spice this round, so 6 spice 1 water seems correct! Maybe he did not count the 1 teardrop reward + spice reward from last conflict

Sorry! 6 spice. I didn’t count the REE-ward.

And 1 water

Ready!

Board state (not the correct conflict card, but close)

Awesome, thank you – thinking.

Play Dune the Dessert Planet (cheesecake):

• Go to Imperial Basin
  • Claim the 2 spice
  • Push both of my cubes from the garrison into the combat

@newbrof

my Arrakis recruiter is recruiting a troop in Sietch Tabr and adds one from the card. I get 1 water… This conflict seems to get pretty hot. My Bene Gesserit advisor suggests that there is a potential spacing guild intervention coming… I put my 2 troops for training into the garrison.

I have 6 troops training like mad in the garrison, 1 water, 1 spice and 2 sol in my rucksack.

over to @brooski