Dune: Imperium forum game

Ok, I play Dün, der Schwere Panzerabteilung and go to Imperial Basin. I get 1 worm p00p. I move no tr00ps.

Final inventory:
1 Agente Secrète in Stillsuits
1 Agente Secrète in Imperial Basin
2 Spices
1 Solarian
Zwei Wasser
3 troops in garrison, none in conflict

I have played Diplomancy and Dün, Sonderkraftfahrzeug

@Ginger_Yellow

shouldn’t you have 2 water?

And two water d’oh!

House Richie Rich plays Dune, The Desert Planet and visits Secure Contract with its second and last agent
I take three solari.

@Ginger_Yellow I count 5 Solari on my board state for you

@Dave_Perkins Now I am pretty excited about your next move … you’re up.

So do I!

@Perky_Goth So your intrigue cards will be needed pretty soon. Keep them shuffling… you’re up to the task?

Tuned out for a bit since when you were discussing how to do it, but yeah, I can roll a virtual die (with no repeats, I know).
It should help me in keeping the interest in following along a game I don’t know, too; it usually doesn’t work.

thanks!

What resources do I have to spend? Can you take a photo of my Thorvald card with my stuff on it?

I will later, but you have 2 spices and 1 troop in your garrisson.

@Dave_Perkins
grafik

grafik
just the two of us, Ginger and Brooski ran out of agents…

Play Dune, der Kraftfahrzeughaftpflichtversicherung.

Sell my two spice at the market for $6!

I make a great speech at the hall of oratory with my dagger
grafik

gain one troop for my garrison, and convince everybody to give me Persuasion+1 for the reveal phase.

next @brooski, reveal phase.

I Reveal Dagger, Aufklärung, and Convincing Argument. That’s enough to buy Space Travel for three spacebucks. It goes into my discard pile. My extra fightz0rz from my Dagger is useless because I have zero troops—and thus zero strength—in the Conflict. Beast Bebe Rebozo smashes some tables with his fist and passes the turn over to @Ginger_Yellow, but also @newbrof needs to draw a replacement card for the Space Travel.

I have two water
I have two spice
I have one Solarian
I have one Influence with Fremen
I have 3 troops in garrison

I will draw a market replacement, when I am back at home, likely in 8hrs from now. I had an eye on Space Travel, hopefully until my turn there will be some 4 cost card available.

Minions slink into the room once he’s left, and begin repairs on the tables.

Forgot to ask, do players want DMs or spoiled text?

I am ok with spoilered text, for the not-playing audience to check.

Great idea!