Dune: Imperium forum game

Nope, no troops for me. Thanks for checking tho!

Ok, we may be stuck here, and if so I have a couple suggestions:

#1. I can drop out and turn into the referee, dealing out cards, taking board screenshots, and thus allowing people who do not own the game to join in. I am glad to do so, but I am traveling until Saturday (and unfortunately not playing Traveller). So we would have to wait until the weekend.

#2. Dave can drop out and one of the people who expressed interest but wasn’t able to play (I think @milspec was first) can join and we play under the original rubric.

#3. Dave buys a second copy of the game :)

I like #3, haha!

I don’t think that the referee needs to drop out. On Discord, I hosted and played. Like I said, the hands were open and we just promised not to inspect each other’s hands. I took pictures in between every turn. It was easy and worked great.

But if no one wants to take on that role and handle things in that way, no worries, I’ll drop out of this one. I had no idea when I said I would play this game that we’d all have to own a copy. My apologies if I misread some early post!

I can deal your cards for you if you like. But I am traveling and I did not take my game. Back Saturday.

I am watching this thread. :-)

This is what I signed up for, but if it’s not how @newbrof wants to proceed, I’ll drop out.

He offered to do this 13 hours ago, so I suspect that is still happening. :-)

if it is okay for @brooski and @Dave_Perkins , then I can deal the hand for Dave. The board state so far (see picture). I am not in a hurry…

Dave Perkins hand

I’m happy to have you handle my card draws!

Excellent then all systems are a GO.

I don’t have my game with me but I very much doubt we will cycle to me having to draw twice before I return. If I have to draw once … it’s just my other five cards :)

see above, no worrys, I have a bad memory…

German Dune is kind of scary.

-Tom

My leader…

What resources do I have, @newbrof? A water?

I drew the other Thorwald for you, as a suggestion by brooskie just to use the simple houses. A water for you, too.

Ah okay, thanks – I didn’t know there were multiple Thorswald! I’ll move soon.

We’re doing the single-star difficulty across the board, mostly becuz I is lame.

My actual leader.

Play Dune, der Wursternplurnurt to reach Hagga Basin for 2 spice, and push 2 cubes to the combat!

I hope you paid your water @Dave_Perkins !

I paid my water to move to Hardy Warriors with my Seek Allies card (and I destroyed the card)
I gain 1 influence with the fremen
I deploy 4 troops to the conflict (2+2)

(I looked at the top of my deck because Paul, not so useful at the moment, but maybe it will become a better ability later)

Spice:0, Water: 0, Solari: 0

next turn: @brooski

Sorry, forgot to mention!