E3 2010: the Qt3 dinner, Tuesday, June 15 at 6:30pm

Then if you order the wrong thing, you can just rewind and order again! Ba-dum-PSH!

Thanks, I’ll be here all week.

Yea he would be the missing piece to the puzzle.

We can be a comedic duo.

Gonna try to stop by.

According to Google maps:

50 mins
1 hour 50 mins in traffic

Hrm. We’ll see.

I’ll come by as well. Due to traffic I’ll aim to get there around 7:30 or so.

I should be there around 6:30.

I hope to make it, sorry for the late notice.

Not going to make it tomorrow but I’ll be at the Activision party tonight if anyone is going.

god dammit why couldn’t this be on the weekend when i can actually go up and see you guys?!?!#$?@#&*$#(@&

Blah, won’t be able to make it, but have fun!

I’ll try and make it, but might be too sloshed at the yard house by then.

In case I don’t get to post in the morning: Remember to post in this thread if you’re pretty sure you can make it. I’ll check the thread tomorrow afternoon and do what I can to secure the appropriate amount of table space. And even if you just want to swing by to say “hello”, feel free. Speaking of which, there will be name tags, so we’ll be easy to find, as I presume we’ll be the only dorky E3 attendees sporting “Hello” name tags.

Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

-Tom

Man, I just saw the lineup for that party. I’m so going next year, even if I have to pay my own way.

I just got back. It was pretty fucking ridiculous. We actually met Levar Burton there. The best part of the night was driving back at 1am singing the theme song to Reading Rainbow.

Tom,

I think I’ll be there. Probably a bit late.

-xtien

Me too.

Where the hell does one park roundabouts there?

Well I finished orientation early so I’ll be there on time it seems

Crazy day, but I’m on my way now.

That was a lot of fun. I’m always a little nervous meeting up with people from online because there is always the risk of it being really awkward, but thankfully everyone was social and down to earth. Its not very often that I get to hang out in real life and have a real conversation about games. Usually its just me defending myself for not thinking Modern Warfare 2 is the best game of all time.

Sorry I didn’t say bye to you Tom but I couldn’t find you and I was worried valet was going to close down and steal my car at 9 so I had to leave quickly but I’d love to join you on one of those Thursday hangouts I hear you talk about on the podcast.

See you all next year I guess.

You know, I almost placed an online order for some chicken wings to be sent over to your table, but MAG preempted that.