E3 Season 2021: Virtual shows and trailers

Haha, they’re back to getting players to do the work for them.

I see with Riders Republic, Ubi is really stepping up their douche simulator game settings.

It seems to be de rigeur for arcadey racing games

First thing I thought of with this voiceover

The trail biking looks pretty cool, but this one is probably a pass for me.

“More rad to be had.”

I’m all in.

“Look at all this natural beauty! Now go fuck it all up! Boooooooyah!”

I could do without these rocket vehicles, and I’m sure the presentation is going to be obnoxious as hell, but otherwise I’m cautiously optimistic.

Hahaha. Regular Rainbow Six Siege PC players will get cross-play with Stadia and Luna players. That should add a dozen more players to the pool.

The best thing about prerecorded stuff rather than stage shows are the subtitles. I hope other companies will be doing it as well.

Trackmania: Fall Guys?

That’s not an announcement.

OMG. One-handed swords coming to Valhalla.

FINALLY.

R6 Extraction looked great to me. Gameplay looks slower and more tactical than other “horde” shooters which is a nice distinction. Cross-play is also a huge boon for me.

Haha, I love how proud they are that they’re supporting a game in its second year. Very brave, Ubisoft.

Indeed Which is also another way of saying, don’t expect another AC soon.

Not surprising. They didn’t even finish the season pass content for either Watch Dogs Legion or Valhalla.

This game engine isn’t up to Esposito’s performance. The face just doesn’t work.

Really? I thought the most important thing about a Far Cry villain was that they were cartoonishly over the top.

The most important thing is that Ubisoft thinks they create great Far Cry villains, instead of the cliché megalomaniacs they give us every time.