E3 Season 2021: Virtual shows and trailers

I didn’t realize it was still going. Apparently Double Fine produces the Day of the Dev stream immediately following the Gamefest, and that’s what’s still going in the livestream above.

I loved what they showed of “Death’s Door”. So cool.

Loot River looks like it could be very cool, or maybe a little too complicated. Overhead view action game where you fight monsters, but it looks like you can also move the platforms that you’re standing on.

The best thing about ‘Loot River’ is the name.

Here was the section about Death’s Door.

And here was Loot River

I had missed this in the Prime Matter publisher sizzle real. Painkiller is coming back?

Today’s presentation, according to that schedule in the OP from Eurogamer, is Koch. I wish they hadn’t announced in advance that they’re not going to show the new Saints Row. Now I don’t really want to see their show today.

This could be very neat.

Climate change got us. The ultra-rich live on Mars, and come to play Golf on Earth.

Seems like the same trailer I posted in the Indie thread not too long ago but rebranded for E3.

Still looking good here.

Anyone catch this morning’s conferences? Missed “Guerrilla Collective” whoever that is, and “Wholesome Direct” whoever that is.

Ubisoft starts in about 10 minutes, Devolver Direct starts in 100 minutes. And I’m not sure when gearbox is doing theirs.

Ubisoft’s show just started.

Rainbow Six Extraction is the first trailer showing.

I gotta run some errands, somebody ping me if they show any Beyond Good and Evil 2 please!

Handy that these aliens are vulnerable to the same kills as terrorists.

Hahaha. Right?

I dunno. What they’re showing of Extraction so far is not exciting to me at all.

Also, losing all your unlock progress if you die suuuuuuuucks.

This actually looks like the first Rainbow 6 that does interest me.

Yeah, I’d totally be in for Extraction based on what they showed. Siege is supposed to be really good mechanically, but I just have no interest in that kind of PvP. And having some stakes in the missions sounds interesting too.

I think Rocksmith+ looks pretty cool too. Nice start, Ubisoft!

“So what should I do with my hands?”

“Just gesticulate wildly. People love that.”

Rocksmith+ looks great. I think being able to play it with an acoustic instrument is awesome.