E3 Season started early in 2023?

Oh no, they’re talking in a games showcase. Let me know when to unmute.

Dude, you don’t get to call a game important before it’s released.

Well, to be honest, they haven’t shown any goddamn gameplay, either.

“one of the most important RPGs ever made”–I am actually looking forward to Starfield, but, um, really?

Well, I’m sure it’s really important to Xbox’s bottom line.

The EPIC music in the background is making me laugh.

Yup, that was just too much.

I watched this trailer 30 minutes ago. The gimmick is that it’s up to 33 players action mp game. Alas the action looked pretty normal.

Credit to them for starting off looking like a typical artsy 2D Souls game, then turning it into a wild co-op action thing with a ton of enemies on screen.

That SW game looks interesting? but yeah, SOME gameplay would have been greatly appreciated. Didn’t Microsoft poke fun at Sony for their ALL-CG trailers and promised in-game-footage for their event?

Oh no, we’ve already hit the boring part of the show!

They said you’d see Star Wars gameplay tomorrow at the Ubisoft conference! Tell your mom to heat up some chicken tendies and wait patiently.

Technically, they only promised in-game footage for their first party stuff. Can’t tell partners what to show, I imagine.

excellent!

Payday 3. It’s supposed to release on September, and I considered a bit weird they hadn’t shown until now. It looks okay. Will have to play it to know for real. I saw some new gadgets, new movement like the tackle slide.

This leaked. A Persona 3 remaster or remake.

Oh ho, it’s Avowed!

It looks like Skyrim with Skyrim.

It does look like Skyrim! Which is 12 years old.

Yeah… My thought as well! Here’s an Elder Scrolls game in all but name?