Ebook Bargains

I just ended up in a rabbit hole of buying books on Amazon. Bought a fighter pilot memoir for 99 cents and saw a number of other interesting books for the same price in the “recommended” area below. And by paging through those on a few of the books I bought, I ended up with a dozen-plus WW2 pilot memoirs for 0.99-$1.20 each. I’m not sure if that’s just the going price nowadays, or if Amazon has a sale going on the category, but given how many similar books I’ve bought on paper for $5-25, it’s an amazing deal!

The list (None of these cost me over $1.20)… I linked a few of them, clicking those should take you to the others (and some other 99-cent books I already had) in the “Customers who bought this item…” section.

Spitfire! Memoirs of a Battle of Britain Fighter Pilot
One Man Air Force (by Don Gentile)
Secret Weapons of World War II
The Saga of Pappy Gunn
U.S.S. Seawolf: Submarine Raider of the Pacific (Obligatory sub book : )
Carrier Pilot: One of the greatest pilot’s memoirs of WWII - a true aviation classic.
They Gave me a Seafire
Dunkirk
The Last Enemy
Burn After Reading: The Espionage History of World War II
Young Man You’ll Never Die: A World War II Fighter Pilot In North Africa, Burma & Malaya
Serenade to the Big Bird

EDIT: Bonus, I also bought this one that cost a staggering $1.99. The Battle of Midway: Searching for the Truth