Embroidered QT3 shirts

And I just won the lottery!

Cool. Will you buy me a new shirt?

This thread is useless without pics.

Seems like I remember a thread with pics of a Qt3 shirt… it had like the homage to Koontz ‘Qt3 Groupthink’ logo…? Was it Crypt that made it?

I dunno, somethin’.

But I’d buy one, if someone got the permit and ran some CafePress stuff out there.

TL,DR

Yes! (you’ll be assimilated, fuckers)

Sorry about you not getting one Miramon.

No, none left.

They’re sort of a pain to handle since you have to make a minimum number to get some place to make them. We just did it for E3 one year when we had that first Qt3 get-together.

Be fun to get a t-shirt this time… With a small chest logo, rather than an obnoxious “gee I’m a nerd” full-front logo.

boxer shorts ftw. With “choggle pants” written on them.

Well, I mean, it’s not like it needs to be written on my t-shirt for people to be able to tell :(

If I ever manage to make it to one of the Qt3 get-togethers, I’ll be wearing this:

Does the technology exist to put an animated logo on a shirt yet? I want that rotating Koontz gif on mine!

speaking of which, can we get a new revised version of this image? was it you who made it?

also: it would be weird to be immortalized on a tshirt some person is wearing…

Maybe we should do a poll to see how many people would be willing to buy one. My old shirt completely fell apart! I’ll buy five this time if they’re just like the originals. Collered shirt, nice logo small logo. Perfect.

I would buy one.

Yes, and the latest version is in the Banning Registry thread.

And that has “SH!T B0NERZ!!!” on it somewhere…

SH!T B0NERZ is the official motto of Qt3 i think by now.