Embroidered QT3 shirts

I am awaiting a response from Mark with baited breath so that I can pay my $75.00. That’s how much you paid, right David?

Seriously, are they gone? Did I say something stupid and lose my place in the shirt list? Maybe I am in a cryogenic state and living in a happy world of my own making with my lovely girlfriend Penelope Cruz, something has gone horribly wrong in the real world, and it is manifesting itself within my stasis as being ignored where Qt3 shirt requests are concerned. :)

Mark is in charge of the actual shirt shipping department. Drop him a line to check on the status of your order. Make sure you have your customer ID number handy.

-Tom

P.S. Your customer ID number is your number of posts.

I, unfortunately, do not have a static customer ID. It seems to change at an insane rate. Can I be issued one?

I’m sorry, #3249, but our system uses dynamic CIDs.

-Tom

I know Mark handles the shipping. I just wanted to know my payment (which I sent to your e-mail) was processed.

-DavidCPA

Oops, sorry, David. Yes, it seems to have gone through fine.

-Tom

Got the shirt Mark. Looks great. Thanks for doing this for the community.

-DavidCPA

Yeah, I shipped most last week instead of the week before. Sorry for the delay.

Wearing mine as I type this. Thanks for doing this Mark, the shirt is very cool.

– Xaroc

Shirt = good

Present Geek score according to wife = through the roof

Thanks to Mark for going to the trouble. Thanks to Tom for taking my money.

It’s pretty funny. Wore my Qt3 shirt to work for the first time today. Two people claimed they didn’t recognise me because I was wearing a collared shirt. (Yeah, I work in litigation support with suits wandering through all the time but I’m casual as I have to deal with printers, presses, toner and ink). Thanks Qt3! Now I can get a promotion and improve my luck with the ladies!

(Interestingly enough nobody noticed the bloodshot eyeball or asked what Quarter to Three was.)

I better score wearing this thing.

I am going with my wife and some friends this weekend to a popular night spot that has Karaoke. I plan on my shirt getting a lovely coed to accompany my wife and I home for some randy doings.

Good luck Ty, I’m sure he’ll have a good time.

KLAATU VERATA NIK…COUGHOLOCOUGH

oh fuck. it’s back from the dead.

how about some shirts for this new year, bitches!?

If you get a purple one you can tape a caltrop on it somewhere!

Hey are there any of the old shirts left?

Somehow I missed this thread way back when…

Can I have mine say “Never touched a woman before” on the back?

Oh yeah, I remember this debacle. I never got mine. I think Mark or Tom apologized, though, that was something…

I got mine! Neener neener! Actually, I’d like to get another. I’ve lost a lot of weight and the old shirt fits like a tent.