Everspace 2

I imagine the thinking is that you only get one chance to launch, you have to make it count. Cyberpunk is going to suck all the oxygen out of the room and I could see the game releasing in EA without a lot of notice.

Kind of ironic for an early access game.

Just to clarify as the article title doesn’t, this is the Early Access release.

The article does, just not the headline.

Correct, I mentioned the article title not having that detail as I didn’t want someone to skim just your link and not click on it and then think it was coming out in its final form.

With any luck, I should be getting my 3070 right around then.

Is so good you guys. So. Good.

Can it be 7 PM now, please? PLEASE?!

Is the preferred control methodology K+M as in the original? Do you prefer the combat in this over rebel galaxy outlaw?

As far as I can tell yes.

No, RGO is more thrilling.

EA release trailer:

This seems really cool. I don’t tend to spend much time with something in early access but I’m really interested in the various game systems that the intro/campaign is unlocking. Definitely intrigued and the gameplay seems really great to boot.

This game may be too hard for me, but I will support them just for trying.

There will be difficulty options eventually.

@BrianRubin- what’s the best controller for this? HOTAS, M+K, MS FF 2, etc.

You might look a few posts above you. There is joystick support. I feel like it could use a linearity slider. I also ran into some weirdness with trying to reset to controller defaults and the game thinking I was switching between different inputs

Based on my time with the alpha, M+K is still the way to go. I’ll stream it tomorrow and report back.

I’m going to be finishing off some backlog soon; for just tooling around in space, do you recommend this or Rebel Galaxy Outlaw?