Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Kanye would be a solid choice as he’d clearly bring the black vote back to Trumptown where it belongs.

How are you all overlooking Ted Nugent? Seems the obvious choice.

Unless Baio wants it.

I don’t see how Nugent would be interested in the gig, there’s a dearth of underage girls in the White House.

Epstein is on that.

Woof. There’s not a name on that list that would seems on first blush to be up to the challenges headed the way of 1600 Pennsylvania in a month or so.

I’d go with a man tested and tempered by fire…one Sean Hannity…

Took me a moment to remember that Mick Mulvaney and Steve Mnuchin are two different people.

Trigger already pointed out that Ayers was out, but it’s hilarious that he’s also abandoning Pence and just getting the hell out.

He knows what a sinking turd looks like.

Hahaha…it ain’t me babe!

Trump can always order another general to do it.

I heard Mark Meadows name being bandied. That would be a hilarious disaster.

DJT is just dumb enough to do it.

In the interest of helping out in a difficult time, I offer the following lines gratis to any and all DC Republicans who suddenly receive a call from the White House:

I need to spend more time with my family.
My wife/husband/children/pet won’t let me.
I have to wash my hair.
I’ve planned a year-long walking tour of the globe and I’m scheduled to leave - oh, well, right now in fact!
I need to keep my schedule open in case I’m named Pope.
I have only three more days to live.
This number is no longer in service.
I couldn’t let you get dragged down by my terrible secret - I’m actually Hillary Clinton in disguise.
I’m sorry, I don’t speak Russian.

Aw. If we’re going to have a new CoS, it would be nice if we could get Mulvaney out of the department he’s trying to destroy from the inside.

I hope that happens, so that he no longer represents N.C.

That caveat covers a significant portion of the cabinet, though.

It’s not easy to misspell the same simple word twice in one tweet in the era of spellcheck, but leave it to this imbecile.

I left my smocking gun in my smocking…er…smock.