Failing Trump administration. Sad!

This anti-regulation approach is pretty scary. I guess we haven’t had enough death due the food being careless. I hear there is a peanut butter factory out there we might want to re-open and give them another go, see if they can kill less people a second go around.

AWWW SHUCKY DUCKY

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-31/trump-is-said-to-consider-herman-cain-for-federal-reserve-board

Poor Trump doesn’t get an opportunity to cause another crisis…this time.

Trump folds under pressure, again.

I laughed when I heard he said he was going to shut down the border because I knew it was never going to happen. The emptiest of threats.

Weakest man in American history.

Only the best, only the best.

It seems like cheating on your wife, and treating women like shit is requirement for Trump appointees.

Stephen Moore has repeatedly praised marriage and homes with a “devoted husband and wife” as the best cure against poverty and other social ills. He wrote an opinion piece in the Washington Examiner titled “Marriage, the surest economic stimulus,” in October 2014, about a year after the court had to compel him to pay his ex-wife child support and alimony.

Always.

And off course, since Trump isn’t just content just put one unqualified sexist pig on the Fed, he is determined to destroy it.

Another one bites the dust…

Did that opening on the 666th layer of the abyss finally materialize? She must have greater evil to do somewhere else.

Going to work on his re-election campaign?

She is an utterly evil and terrible human being who betrayed her own country to make a buck out of working for the corrupt and racist Trump regime.

Fuck her.

Try to have some perspective, guys.

Never forget. ;)

No, it’s “Remember the Tan!” :P

Huh, I’d always assumed that was the third worst presidential scandal, behind LatteSalute-Gate and DijonGhazi.

Bye Felicia!