Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Holy cow, is that the whacko that ran for President in 2016? He’s Sec of HUD now. He’s qualified for that how?

Yes men and sycophants, every one.

Sean Spicer may be retarded.

This can’t be true. I just… even Disney has like twenty versions of this.

Yes.

He’s Sec of HUD now

Yes.

He’s qualified for that how?

In reality? He’s not. In Trumpland? He’ll do what Trump says and adds ethnic variety to the office party photos.

Yes men and sycophants, every one.

Yes.

The only exceptional thing about Kelley is that his douchebaggery very likely is not based on lining his own pockets, which in my opinion is actually worse. An ideologue with pathetic views about what constitutes patriotism and rule of law, is far more dangerous to the society than someone who is primarily driven by financial gains.

In October he remarked about how if it’d be up to him, the number of refugees admitted from Middle East should be between 0 and 1. He holds far more anti-immigrant positions than Trump himself, which is precisely why he was made head of Homeland Security initially.

At least he’s an M.D. By Trump-appointment standards that’s pretty good.

It’s no secret that Kelly is an asshole. I remember during the campaign where he mentioned something about agreeing with Trump about doing something to the press.

Something that involved using a saber on the press while giving commencement speech at the Coast Guard Academy.

They’re all Fredos.

Watching Don Lemon, he has 3 black conservatives on (amazingly two I’ve never heard of), They say the White House called black conservatives and told them it was ok for them to take the gloves off and trash Omorosa. The woman, a former RNC staffer in charge of black outrage, promptly trashes does that saying, Omorosa was so hard to work with that she just gave up trying.

This is the reward you get for being part of Trump’s inner circle for 14 years. I guess the good news is he can credibly claim this isn’t racial he treats everybody who used to work for him and dares to criticism exactly the same way.

Omarosa is indeed a piece of shit though. The crime here is that they had a useless piece of shit in the whitehouse for a year, while she did literally nothing of value.

Well yeah, but…

Ohhhh… my mistake! I thought you were talking about someone else.

It would be awesome if she knows all the good shit and spills it all publically now.

She’s saying that she will do just that. Might be the only decent thing she’ll ever do.

I can’t even.

Boo hoo. Lots of us face lack of diversity, we don’t go to bat for the team that enforces that mentality though.

Yeah, if only someone had warned her that the Trump administration would be so white and male.

I’m not going to fault her for turning on Trump now that he’s flushed her down the toilet, out into the gutter and under the bus.

I encourage her to start writing her book.

That’s a bit on-the-nose.