Failing Trump administration. Sad!

The more hillarious addition to the list is Steven Miller.

I mean, seriously, how big of a piece of shit do you need to be to think that Steven Miller is GOOD?

Well, he’s totally on board with the (futile) idea of Keeping America White by restricting “out of control” immigration (purely a figment of their [White Supremacist] fever dreams).
It tracks, is what I’m saying.

This. Same for when Kelly gets fired a month or two after that.

I missed Miller. Yeah, it would be terrible the virulent white supremacist moron got fired.

McCabe is suing the White House for dismissing him for political reasons. Assuming his claim has standing, the discovery is going to be…fascinating.

Also, NYT confirming tonight that this past week Trump’s lawyers got the outlines of questions that Mueller would like him to answer, and that may have been the predicating thing on all the crazy “They’re fired, they’re not fired, they’re fired again, maybe” nonsense at the White House. And it may be why the President is said to once again be moving strongly towards firing Mueller again.

Had not heard either of those things yet, thanks.

He’s definitely melting down on Twitter. I love it. That’s just based on the list of potential questions that Mueller’s team was willing to make known in advance. Panic setting in.

They’re probably afraid that he’s going to stroke out.

Apparently Kushner filed false paperwork saying that he had no rent controlled tenants, so he could then evict them, and sell the properties.

If true, that alone should land him jail time. You don’t go disrupting people’s lives like that. It’s criminal.

It’s a bit misleading. The false paperwork allowed them to have less oversight over construction and they used construction to drive tenants out. But yeah, they seem to have done this systematically in dozens of buildings.

I just don’t understand how regular people don’t find the likes of the Kushners and Trumps to be pure evil?

They don’t mind pure evil one bit so long as they think that their enemies, those sanctimonious lib’rals and those colored-skin nonpeople, those frightening gays, and those even more frightening unsubmissive women, are all discomfited thereby.

As well, they don’t think that the Trump’s evil affects them. That’s big evil. Evil in a rarefied strata, another universe.

He’s not evil, he just tells it like he sees it and doesn’t kowtow to the PC police.

As for complicated financial-crimes-y stuff? Maybe, but Hillary was worse. The Clinton Foundation was pay-for-play.

More Zinke nuggets
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2018/03/19/6ba3b4e4-2bba-11e8-8ad6-fbc50284fce8_story.html?utm_term=.82f10d339cd7

The Interior Department is Zinke’s plaything. He toyed with disbanding 200 federal advisory boards (most members of the national parks advisory board resigned, saying Zinke sidelined them), but he created a new one — a group of big-game trophy hunters to advise him on big-game trophies. To run the national parks, Zinke tapped an official who improperly helped Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder remove 130 trees to improve his estate’s river views. Now Zinke’s talking about $70 entrance fees at national parks, because freeloaders — the elderly, the disabled, veterans and “fourth-graders” — pay discounted fees.

Zinke reassigned dozens of senior career employees, suspecting them of disloyalty. As The Post’s Dino Grandoni and Juliet Eilperin reported last week, Zinke’s Bureau of Land Management distributed “vision cards,” featuring an image of an oil rig, to be worn by the natives — er, the employees. And Zinke’s department now has political appointees screening grants, a process overseen by a kindergarten classmate and football buddy of Zinke’s.

Jeez, this guy rivals his current boss for the trophy going to “The Worst.”

I wouldn’t mind if zinke died.