Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Was just coming to post that. Preparing for rage tweets in 3, 2, 1…

I’m sure the words “witch hunt” will make another appearance.

trump shoulda been buried by this point he is so abusive with his presidential powers:

and…

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/jared-kushner-tried-get-executive-white-house-report/

Apollo Global Management, the Company that loaned the Kushner Companies $184 milllion, three times more than they’d ever loaned any ever before. By pure coincidence Kushner was pushing Trump to make its CEO the OMB Director at the same time.

Trump is literally just rambling and crying on the news right now.

Well, you have to understand, Cohen is a dear friend, and a really good guy. It hurts Trump to see him exploited for political gain like this.

It is amazing how fucked up things are, that the news today that Pruitt’s staff were trying to prevent the IG from finding incriminating emails about pay raises is going to be forgotten.

Any other administration, Republican or Democrat, would have been dead so many fucking times by now.

Trump’s body language in situations like this is so hilariously childlike. He crosses his arms and roses his shoulders and pouts.

Almost makes me wish I still had cable tv.

Check it this body language.

Trump’s got some serious stress diarrhea coming.

Shitgibbon emotes are DLC.

To your point, even more fucked-up-ness.

Burn, motherfuckers.

I have to say, the Panama stuff doesn’t seem that explosive to me, in terms of conflicts of interest (beyond the general point that he should have properly divested). The letter doesn’t talk about Trump personally or threaten anything in his power as president. Big companies lean on ministers and heads of foreign government all the time (doesn’t make it a good thing, but it’s not extraordinary behaviour). I’ve seen dozens of examples of this in the UK, let alone smaller countries which companies may think easier to boss around.

Yes the Trump Org is a conflicts clusterfuck, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see any other international hotel operator doing the same thing. Had they got into the same position, which seems unlikely. It’s a very Trumpian dispute.

Yeah, this has been in the news for awhile and that’s the same Joshua Harris that is owner of the Philadelphia 76ers. As a huge fan of the team for many years, it makes me sick.

Homeland Security Adviser Tom Bossert is out.

This guy flew under my radar. I wonder if he hated working with Bolton, defied/denied The President something, or has a major scandal about to blow?

Could well be all three.

Wow… that sure does make you wonder if he was asked to do something after Bolton arrived that he would not be comfortable implementing…